Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door (742 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search / Young Boy Dies After Being Bitten By Snake In A Primary School In Delta. Photos / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Guys please I need to know what this implies...has the snake been living there fr a while...and has it left the house after shedding it coz I heard they don't stay where they shed their...the house is a three bedroom flat nd I'm the only one living there..the place is not yet completed only the rooms re completed nd plastered..the place is an hostel nd I'm already planning on leaving the place coz I don't even have rest of mind again.. nd is it possible that the snakes can be more than one
Re: Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door by Oche211(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2016
I think lalasticlala knws more abt snakes than i do. I'll just say u remain in the house till lala gives u a contrary opinion.
Re: Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2016
This is not a joking matter I'm really freaking out right now
Re: Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door by nepapole(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2016
This shud make FP wen u eventually find and kill d snake, not just d skin.
Re: Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door by Sirmuel1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Just Snake skin? No hope for this thread sef cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of Malaria? / Here Are 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To. / 10-year-old Obese Boy Who Is Addicted To Eating Toilet Paper (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.