Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lost The Magic Stick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost The Magic Stick! (667 Views)

I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / The Magic Of Making Up #3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost The Magic Stick! by smooooooth: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
A guy that used to be very hot, babes cld hardly resist him, suddenly goes unnoticed. i am talking about a dude that holds the record of hitting the hardest chicks in less than 24hrs. respected among his guys, they learn from him. anything he cldnt conquer, was a no go area.
now the dude wants to settle down, and no lady seems to listen to him any longer, he seems to have gone out of circulation. the ones who listen, dont last a month and they are off. what is happening, cld it be nemesis, or what. this dude is very lonely, needs a serious relation, cant get one chick, when way back, he had his hands full.

pls does anyone know whats going on.
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
Maybe you are gettinh out of style! undecided cheesy
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by zuuby(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
k.a.r.m.a
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
no correlation between the topic and the post.

try again
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by lawrence83: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
Topic
may b u shud try anoda trade.
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by no1madman(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
it's not possible. . .he should relocate 2 a new environment,if he cannot get a woman 2 settle down with.
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by galatico(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2009
You might need to change environment .
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by Dubino(m): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2009
Sounds like a playboy. Playboy's magic doesn't last that long and all the girls will know him and wont let him fool them the 2nd time. Playboys can promise a girl anything just to get his way only to break the girl's heart in no time.
Poster, tell your buddy to go and apologise to all those girls he broke their heart.
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Nov 03, 2009
That is my problem because? undecided
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by izeek(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2009
well dude is match rusty!

needs some more lessons, moreso times are changing and old trick dont work with the new skool.

@uju,
dont think u answered him well enough,
maybe u can also lecture him on the new style since u say he is outa style.

@jay bee,

do u understand how to construct a tense, or how to make a subject topic for a discussion?
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by jaybee3(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
izeek:

@jay bee,

do u understand how to construct a tense, or how to make a subject topic for a discussion?

grin grin grin
lost the magic stick to me and most other gunz simply refers to him loosing his private.

the topic should have been along the line of "lost the magic touch"

dig?? shocked shocked
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by kpolli(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
Them pour acid ontop ur face?
or u dey advertise?
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by nnemak(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
Add new oil to the stick or better still get anew magician!
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by Macgreat(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
Change ya location
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by smooooooth: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
jay bee:

grin grin grin
lost the magic stick to me and most other gunz simply referes to him loosing his private.

the topic should have been along the line of "lost the magic touch"

dig?? shocked shocked

magic stick got nofin to do wiv a d**k man. undecided

kpolli:

Them pour acid ontop your face?
or u dey advertise?

me and u, who dey do advert nao?
Re: Lost The Magic Stick! by kpolli(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
see big bros o,
before every action there is an expected reaction, so wat did u hope by creating this post?

(1) (Reply)

The Message: :-x / Getting Married To A Short Girl / The Issue Of Age And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.