Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Panties Palava - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Panties Palava (4281 Views)

Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panties Palava by bitchcrafts: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
Andykruiz:
Lol. Gobe niyen. Just tell her you wanna keep the pantie as a trophy. Believe me, ladies love #raunchiness. The fact you wanna keep her panties might make her give you another round self
You talking about high standard chics mate. The random girl havent more than 5 good pants she's proud of... She probably wore her best to impress u, her giving u that to keep as some sorta conquest trophy might be hard o grin
Re: Panties Palava by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Panties Palava by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
queencalipso:

A man happiest moment is definitely his weakest... Your comment just confirmed it.
Yes queen
Re: Panties Palava by Andykruiz(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You talking about high standard chics mate. The random girl havent more than 5 good pants she's proud of... She probably wore her best to impress u, her giving u that to keep as some sorta conquest trophy might be hard o grin
lol. You got a point there.
Re: Panties Palava by dachaste(f): 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Andykruiz:
Lol. Gobe niyen. Just tell her you wanna keep the pantie as a trophy. Believe me, ladies love #raunchiness. The fact you wanna keep her panties might make her give you another round self

Badt u.
Re: Panties Palava by BabaRamota1980: 4:58am On Dec 13, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Masters of the game, what will you do?

Sniff. One of them is still fresh with poussie nectar, the other is stale.

haaahahahahahahahaaaaahha ... cheesy cheesy
Re: Panties Palava by Andykruiz(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
dachaste:

Badt u.

This gehl!
Where have you been?
Re: Panties Palava by dachaste(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Andykruiz:
This gehl!

Where have you been?
Lols. Av been around. U?
Re: Panties Palava by ayofimihan(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Babe, I bet the sex was soo good you can't remember the color of your panties.. then she'd tell me herself. wink
Re: Panties Palava by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na to begin "rake" why this boy go bring babe come my house come forget pant of all things.

Inshort i'll just put a call thru to my homie on speaker and start shouting without him talking and cut the call. Later we go reconcile... grin

The babe go confuse they calm me down. wink
Re: Panties Palava by Andykruiz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
dachaste:

Lols. Av been around. U?
I've been in and out. got your contact from your colleague but lost it again
Re: Panties Palava by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Andykruiz:

Say you be ritualist wey wan keep the pant? Babe your not even sure you will marry...
Re: Panties Palava by Andykruiz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Say you be ritualist wey wan keep the pant? Babe your not even sure you will marry...
Baba na every girl you sleep with you dey marry?
Re: Panties Palava by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Andykruiz:
Baba na every girl you sleep with you dey marry?

That's the more reason naija babes now no go gree...times are bad! lol
Re: Panties Palava by Andykruiz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

That's the more reason naija babes now no go gree...times are bad! lol
Hahaha the hustle continues. lol
Re: Panties Palava by vicstar(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
• when u've being fuccked nobody epps u undecided ☆☆☆☆☆

baby go get ya panties ya self I don't care what u find ••

Igbere Born Malaysia Based Busines Man Breaks Internet Wt Supersexy Pre-wed Pics / Peeps please help me win the Miss FUTA competition :) / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY)