Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) (70580 Views)

What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / When Your Building Engineer Is High On Osogbo Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, before you fall in love, use your school fees to play merrybet to be sure about the strength of your heart...
nAm still trying to figure out what that Pics and its write up means! 49mins how? Pls epp me!

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Yeligray(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
When once u take that thing you feel as if u can do anything....from there your brainnn startz crackinq.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, before you fall in love, use your school fees to play merrybet to be sure about the strength of your heart...

Chibuzor used his school fees 2 play merrybet.

One chance

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2016
charlesucheh:
nAm still trying to figure out what that Pics and its write up means! 49mins how? Pls epp me!

Chibuzor played merrybet with his school fees.
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by steeltu(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Adetee17(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
bastien:
u know the story abi
i knw it ooo

1 Like

Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Blessograo(f): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
prince049:
;

2 claro and coda for you babe wink
grin
Re: When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
Just sleek mate sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top100 collection of hilarious picture memes ever(U/P/D/A/T/ED) / You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.