Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Will You React?(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React?(photo) (4315 Views)

I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Will You React?(photo) by KingRex1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
what do u call the line BTW being furious and flushed?
Well i I'll consult my wife first.. Can't trust my judgement on this
Re: How Will You React?(photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Awwnnnnn! It's so pretty smiley
Re: How Will You React?(photo) by imiski(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
midolian:
Na wa o! wat wld u do if it were to be u? Wld u have flogged her?

Dem go bury u with the car? In fact, if it were me, I wld leave it this way till the day the car stops existing...and continue to wish my daughter does same to the other side of the car. cry
rust go finish ur car within two months
Re: How Will You React?(photo) by nellynice42(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
;Doow she is sweet, loving her daddy

Re: How Will You React?(photo) by oboy3(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry angry put your hands down
if you rub it,I will start all over
come-on

Re: How Will You React?(photo) by greymiles: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2016
i no knw coz i neva born. but if na my papa!! i reserve my comment
Re: How Will You React?(photo) by sammygold15225: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Lolx
Re: How Will You React?(photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
jerryunit48:
Really I will just look straight in her eyes and smile and hug her then I will say I love you sweetheart then I will just want to be alone for a while

Not your daughter...
Your friend's daughter

How Do I Reduced My Love For My Boyfriend He's Taking Me For Granted / 25 Pedophiles Arrested In U. S. As Agents Posed As Minor Online To Lure(Pics) / Stripper Falls Naked From High Pole While Dancing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7