Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,943 members, 7,931,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

Graphic Photos Of The Bank Manager, Cashier Killed In A Robbery Attack In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The Bank Manager, Cashier Killed In A Robbery Attack In Ekiti (1317 Views)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / APC Branded Vehicle Recovered By Police At A Robbery Scene In Kogi(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of The Bank Manager, Cashier Killed In A Robbery Attack In Ekiti by Givenbiznews01: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
A Heritage Bank manager, a cashier with the bank and two other persons were gruesomely murdered by men of the underworld. The armed robbers also carted away with an undisclosed sum of money in Otun Ekiti, Moba Local Government Area of Ekiti State on Friday, November 11th.
The robbery incident that lasted for almost an hour also took the lives of a security guard attached to the palace of the paramount ruler of the town, Adedapo Popoola and another guard at Unity Bank.
read more http://givenbiznews.com.ng/graphic-photos-of-the-bank-manager-cashier-killed-in-a-robbery-attack-in-ekiti-state/
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Bank Manager, Cashier Killed In A Robbery Attack In Ekiti by Nateben(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where is the pics marrrafakka?

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Bank Manager, Cashier Killed In A Robbery Attack In Ekiti by HtwoOw: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Amateur looking for traffic

(1) (Reply)

Male Unilag Student Caught Wearing A Dress (PHOTOS) / How Our Pastor Raped Me Throughout The Night – 12-year-old Girl Confesses / 'I Raped My Sister As A Fresh Cultist 10-years Ago, Guilt Is Eating Me - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.