Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Down Memory Lane - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Down Memory Lane (294 Views)

Down Memory Lane; The Chief Who Pastor Odumuji Insulted / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Down Memory Lane by Justoc: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
As I woke up this morning, my mind got so engrossed with the cares of the day and concerns for the week. How do I survive with this present economic situation? Family challenges are piling up fast. I did not forget the struggle that I would face on Monday morning. Too many wahala to contend with!

Then I remembered: when I had no job; when I had no family; and the time I was abandoned in the hospital. What about the trials and temptations He saw me through. How did I forget so soon? I started humming songs of praise.

Roll back the curtain of memory now and then
Show me where you got me from, and where I would have been
Remember I’m human and humans forget
So remind me, remind me dear Lord.

Oh my soul, do not (because of the present challenges) forgot the goodness of the Lord in the past. He, who took care of you yesterday, will surely take care of you today and tomorrow.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floatingingrace/

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Abuja Women Caught Pounding Yam On A Man’s Chest During Festival / The Rel Way To Create A Millionaire Right Now / Take Time For 12 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.