Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This (575 Views)

Snapchat Tips And Tricks / For Your Perfect Architectural design,Construction&approval In Nig,pls Read This / Need A Perfect Building Plan,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This by Tunexclusive(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
You will Laugh - enjoy reading
Five facts about You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You

1. You're so lazy You didn't read all the You's.
2. You didn't notice I put a Yoo. ;-) :-) :-D
3. You are now looking to find out.
4. You are laughing because you realise there is no 'Yoo' and you've been tricked.
5. You are going to
forward this to others who are like 'YOU'!

http://tunexclusive.com

I know at least 13 things about you now:
1. You are holding your phone
2. You are on Nairaland
3. You just opened my msg.
4. You are now reading it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips
8. You just attempted to do it
9. You are laughing at yourself
10. You have smiles on your face
11. You skipped No.6
12. You just checked to see if there is a No.6
13. You are laughing at this because I caught you..
Hahaha is it true?

If u smiled then comment, let keep the fun m0ving

ꀼ갼蠼逼鐼頼ꠊ/ l\
/l\
/ l\
/l \

Now that you've smiled, don't be stingy with the smiles, share them With friends!! Laughter is the best medicine.

YES OR NO?
Please Comment

source http://tunexclusive.com

Re: Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This by padi94(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
FTC
Re: Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
STC
Re: Nairaland Riddles And Tricks - You Must Read This by GMan650(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2016
TTC

(1) (Reply)

World's Highest Bridge Opens In China. With Height Of A 200 Story Building... / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Releases More Admission List / A Nairalander Wants This Textbook As Birthday Gift From NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.