Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,807 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS (1787 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by RoyalBlak007: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin
danbrowndmf:
'na to dy meet and f*ck each other them sabi' please can you throw more light on this ma? Or are you also a beneficiary of the meet and knack movement? Pls let ous know grin

i doubt if she has been or is
... berbierklaus come forth! grin

Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by danbrowndmf(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin grin

grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by Berbierklaus(f): 3:39am On Nov 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
grin
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin grin

Both of you no well grin
But it's true na....

How many reasonable threads in romance section have you guys commented on in recent times?You will notice you hardly log in sef

There is no "missclassy,Nneka123,Ladyboss,even them mrsphyno, yourmain, oliaviaarims,sleeky,punkyveer,etc anymore.
Only mamagee,onila,mrcork that used to be trolls,but now,this section is crawling with them
you hardly come across any intelligent post especially the girls,na to dey speak Yoruba,do twinnie,abi its besty,sound like imbeciles.etc
No debatable threads,I remember making friends after a hot gender debate with quite a number of males in this section
Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by MrCork: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Both of you no well grin
But it's true na....

How many reasonable threads in romance section have you guys commented on in recent times?You will notice you hardly log in sef

There is no "missclassy,Nneka123,Ladyboss,even them mrsphyno, yourmain, oliaviaarims,sleeky,punkyveer,etc anymore.
Only mamagee,onila,mrcork that used to be trolls,but now,this section is crawling with them
you hardly come across any intelligent post especially the girls,na to dey speak Yoruba,do twinnie,abi its besty,sound like imbeciles.etc
No debatable threads,I remember making friends after a hot gender debate with quite a number of males in this section

..bro..if you mention my name again ehhhhh....i will send one of my white babe hear in london to come to that Nigeria place an backhand slap your face..twice!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Both of you no well grin
But it's true na....

lol. We are sorry ma. What you see everyone portraying here now is 'fakeness' check literature section u will find something good there. grin
Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Berbierklaus:
This generation of romancelanders produced the worst set of fucktards nairaland has every witnessed.

Chisos!!!
very Ill mannered combination of males and females,
No educative threads,no enlightening discussion, No healthy rivalry, na to dey meet and f*ck each other them sabi,then come on NL and rant.

No reasonable thread to comment on anymore,I never marry but I run go family section dey advice married people grin
whenever I log on Nairaland,to click on romance section always gives me mental stress.

I wonder who will win the best new comer male and female this year's award,lemme even remind Naija boiy wink

grin Me just tire.
Re: ROMANCE SECTION RECENT CHAOS by mofeoluwadassah: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:
its obvious they cant do without ladies, whether they think negative or positive, and who says ladies are not important, we are jor grin
Tell dem o... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Asks Lady To Send Her Semi-nude Photo. What He Got Is Quite Hilarious! / Erotic Story- Double Seduction(18+) / The Death Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.