Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State (21694 Views)

Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by casttlebarbz(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2016
Lol
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by IbadanHome: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2016
win fire even the so called APC goons are supporting OKE( AD)...TINUBU is not behind him so he can't win

IamPatriotic:
This overrated Akeredolu has nothing to offer,I pray he doesn't win, we are focusing on why Jimoh Ibrahim should not be Governor, without asking ourselves who we really want as our Governor in Ondo State, Akeredolu is not it at all.
Imagine a SAN campaigning with loafs of bread, no issues, no substances, Politics is cursed.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by preetypam(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
na so...ondo people chop o,clean mouth and vote for your choice
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by sunnyside16(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
They collect bread worth N100 and hope for the a better life for the next 4years, if only he wins.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
Attend all the political rallies, collect any thing they have to offer and vote your choice on election day,simple
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by talktimi(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Our elders say not to throw stones in the market square. The APC led FG populated by broom waving witches and wizards concocted a debilitating recession hoping it would affect only PDP supporters and 5%ers not knowing that a palm oil stain on one finger, affects all other fingers. Kai APC cool
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by iamharkinwaley: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
He dey hungry me self, lol
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Akeredolu fall my hand. What nonsense!
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Gkemz: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Agege bread
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by preetypam(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
2dugged:
Attend all the political rallies, collect any thing they have to offer and vote your choice on election day,simple
you are so on point
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Xtopher123(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2016
This is what Politicians have reduced the masses to, sharing Breads..

I weep for this country
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by buharimustlive: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
takenadoh:
kai that bread is hungering me oh?!!
Go chop am now
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Akara worked for Edo people na
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by ShaqFu: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Stomach Infrastructure is on the rise.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by LorDBolton(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Shame...

That's how pdp n apc were sharing rice during 2015 elections.

The average Nigerian electorate is dull
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by takenadoh: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Buharimustdie:

Go chop am now

the transport i'll pay before i reach there isn't worth it, but if u can make it available!!!
kai i go chop am.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by buharimustlive: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Buharimustdie:
Ikkk

MOD, 'S WETIN NA?
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by bangging(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Babysheart:
See What APC Is Distributing To Entice Voters In Ondo State

APC mocked Fayose's stomach infrastructure. Now they copy it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwszS4D8GV/
apbread
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by goldman777: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Man shall not live by bread alone but by making a write choice during elections grin
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by donodion(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Edo State na APC Akara

Onda States na APC bread shocked grin

But when you combine the 2 states, them dey learn from Fayose of Ekiti State grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very true, they learnt the odious trick from fayose stomach infrastructure campaign. But i thought this APC governorship candidate is a learned man? Cheap bread for votes chei? Ondo/Ekiti how far na? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by fortunechy(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Apc the useless party
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by jpphilips(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Babysheart:
See What APC Is Distributing To Entice Voters In Ondo State

APC mocked Fayose's stomach infrastructure. Now they copy it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwszS4D8GV/

Is that not the back seat of your vehicle? you couldn't have been the person in charge of distribution how did you get that much alone?
While we condemn politics of stomach infrastructure, it seems you are hungrier than the people you are condemning to the extent of
stealing campaign gifts? your own stomach needs infrastructural reinforcement.

2 Likes

Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by fm7070: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2016
they starve us
they give us what their dogs cannot eat as food
they deprive our children of good life
we still follow them like 1diot
there can only be revolution when we wake up
Nigerian youth! Awake!!
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by steeltu(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by buffalowings: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2016
takenadoh:
kai that bread is hungering me oh?!!
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Dare2Try(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2016
This is what u get when change becomes chains, I no talk anything ooo meanwhile ondo people better wise up, if not, this will be the beginning of the ending
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Dare2Try(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2016
goldman777:
Man shall not live by bread alone but by making a write choice during elections grin

U are so mean guy I can't stop laughing
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by crown08(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2016
very simple! collect it n vote ur conscience
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Babysheart(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
jpphilips:

Is that not the back seat of your vehicle? you couldn't have been the person in charge of distribution how did you get that much alone?
While we condemn politics of stomach infrastructure, it seems you are hungrier than the people you are condemning to the extent of
stealing campaign gifts? your own stomach needs infrastructural reinforcement.

You can even go ahead and ask me if that's even bread. Or if it's the APC logo that is on it.

People like you are the reason we are stuck in this present quagmire. You spend time you ought to use in asking question and seeking solutions to questioning the colour of the back of your palm.

I'll indulge you. Yes, it's my name and image on that loaf of bread.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Emassive(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Ondo to Edo no far.... between you go see River to drink water when the Bread and Akara hang your throat...
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Princewell2012(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
Recession na bad thing o.... From. Bag of Rice.... to Akara, now it's ordinary Bread....

Next election will be stew or pure water...

Hmm am very sure, they will even struggle and fight to collect the bread from them. I mean it, it is that bad.
Re: APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State by Hanendez(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2016
BrutalJab:
Apshit is a congregation of deluded foo.L's na.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / PDP Youths Town Hall Meeting In Lagos: Who Is Presently There? / North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.