Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: (12631 Views)

Unaab 2012/2013 / Ndu Post Ume 2009/10 Session / Unaab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2009
goodness85:

I congratulate all newly admitted unabites. I al wish all the best. Make sure you pay all fees and due ontime because this This Semester is very short and everything will be rushed up. Once again I congratulate you. Find below a break down of the fees to be paid into Gtb or Unaab Microfinance bank:
Acceptance fee -25,000.00
Eduportal -1,000.00
Computer TRaining -5,000.00
Development Levy -300
Thanks for your greetings. Are you a student?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by AdebolaA1: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
after paying what next!?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2009
when you have paid all the neccessary fees and you have also changed your teller to school receipt. All we need to do now is to look out for the date of the interview. Thts all
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by ladoshy: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2009
Pls help me Guys,i took a direct entry form into Unaab this year with an awaiting result but i have submitted my transcript of result to the registry's office.I had an Upper Credit in Agricultural Engineering with a CGPA of 3.15 . I hope I could still be offered the admission because i haven't found my name in the 1st and 2nd batch.pls kindly reply me on what to do.Thanx
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
Its only God that helps. Keep praying
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
Now that I have change all the tellers to school receipt, I think the next thing for me to do now is to know how to book for hostel accomodation in the school. If anyone most especialy unaabite have any information concerning school hostel accomodation, please dont hesitate to post it here for us. The camparison/experiences between the school and private/outside hostels will also be welcomed. Thank you as I await your response to this.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by excogobs: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
na wa o> when will nigerian education be open to less privileged ones. why will a university be calling for acceptance of 25k. dey one build another campus. na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. it can only get better sha
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by geolabious(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=13pt]LOve this thread

You all are welcome to UNAAB
I heard the new session is starting by 27 March 2010
THe ICT program is starting by 1st of March 2010
The screening method is ORAL only
What u need to know b4 the screening,
Ur o'level result grades of hands, jamb scores as well and so on,
THe school hostel form will be available on the first week in jan

For any info send me a message on my fb act
Blessed
[/size]
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by geolabious(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
olalekan1:

Its only God that helps. Keep praying
[size=13pt]Yes man with God all things are possible[/size]
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
geolabious:

[size=13pt]LOve this thread

You all are welcome to UNAAB
I heard the new session is starting by 27 March 2010
THe ICT program is starting by 1st of March 2010
The screening method is ORAL only
What u need to know b4 the screening,
your o'level result grades of hands, jamb scores as well and so on,
THe school hostel form will be available on the first week in jan

For any info send me a message on my fb act
Blessed
[/size]

How authentic is the information you passed. How can one get information about hostel accommodation.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
The likely problems in Nigeria Universities Hostels. Hope it is seriously handled in unaab.
1.Smoking inside the room
2. Making use of roommates’ properties without permission
3. Gossiping a fellow roommate
4. Noise making in the room
5. Cooking inside the room
6. Unacceptable prayer groups activities by some members inside the room
7. Different cult members in a room with different interests
8. Roommates squatting too many friends
against what other members can tolerate
9. Having an affair with a roommate’s lover
10 Refusal to clean the room by some roommates
11 Competition in the use of electrical appliances before lecture time
12 Refusal of some roommates to settle bills.

All these are problems of hostel accommodation in Nigerian Universities, but my concern is if it is strongly handled in UNAAB because I heard they abored 6 students per room, which I think is too much and where the room size is not big enough. Any Unaabites with experience abt this should pls enlighten us so that we know which one will be better between renting apartment outside the school and to book for a school hostel or private hostel.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by jick4life(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
i did pre degree in unaab,i choose elect elect but i was given animal production & health,i tank baba GOD
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2009
jick4life:

i did pre degree in unaab,i choose elect elect but i was given animal production & health,i tank baba GOD
pre degree of which session?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by jick4life(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2009
of session 08/09[color=][/color]
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by nifty: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2009
Guyz i have not registered my acceptance online,is there a deadline?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2009
what are you waiting for? or havent you bought the eduportal scratch card?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2009
Third Batch Admission List is out. Deadline for all Batches is 30th January 2010. if you have not made the first and second batches, its high time you check your name on the 3rd batch. Gud Luck!
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by AdebolaA1: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2009
greatest unaabites, what is the lastest on accomodation and other stufz,
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by amus100(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2009
pls help me i score 40 in my post ume but my name is not on d first second and third batch list plz wat am i going 2 do.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2009
amus100:

pls help me i score 40 in my post ume but my name is not on d first second and third batch list plz wat am i going 2 do.
Its not a matter of what are you going to do but what have you been doing since you did not see ur name on 1st,2nd and 3rd batches. I dont think there will be any other batch apart from the third or may be there will be supplementary list sha. Go to the school and make enquiries.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by jick4life(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2009
seventh batch is d last batch,i try to register on eduportal but d page is not opening
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2009
What do you mean Seventh Batch? What is the source of the information? Even Last year did not reach 4th batch.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by geolabious(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
nifty:

Guyz i have not registered my acceptance online,is there a deadline?
Dont tell me u are still keeping the scratch card in your database since u paid 4 the acceptance fee
Why dont u registered it once and for all dan keeping it cos the ICT program will based on BATCH list
I mean the earlier u register the best chance of bein in the First or second batch lict
The ICT program will start latest 1 march. Due to the maximum no of std. They decided to distribut the names by batch to batch.

jick4life:

seventh batch is d last batch,i try to register on eduportal but d page is not opening
EDU-PORTAL,  Uhmm cant really say if its available rightnow. Cos its only open during the workin days reminba we are on  holiday. Maybe u wait till 4th of jan

amus100:

@Amus: There is nofin like 4th or 7th batch list the last batch is out which is THE 3RD list.
Why dont u re-applied cos in evry situatn in life there is a reason for it. God will surly see u tru bro

olalekan1:

The likely problems in Nigeria Universities Hostels. Hope it is seriously handled in unaab.
1.Smoking inside the room
2. Making use of roommates’ properties without permission
3. Gossiping a fellow roommate
4. Noise making in the room
5. Cooking inside the room
6. Unacceptable prayer groups activities by some members inside the room
7. Different cult members in a room with different interests
8. Roommates squatting too many friends
against what other members can tolerate
9. Having an affair with a roommate’s lover
10 Refusal to clean the room by some roommates
11 Competition in the use of electrical appliances before lecture time
12 Refusal of some roommates to settle bills.

All these are problems of hostel accommodation in Nigerian Universities, but my concern is if it is strongly handled in UNAAB because I heard they abored 6 students per room, which I think is too much and where the room size is not big enough. Any Unaabites with experience abt this should pls enlighten us so that we know which one will be better between renting apartment outside the school and to book for a school hostel or private hostel.
Uhmm UNAAB UNAAB UNAAB just dont know y am proub of the schl,
These are the ans to your questn
1. Smoking inside the hostel beat me. It can neva happen cos Baba has neva tolerate nonsense. The guard their are matured man. The act of smokin is prohibited and if u are kut u will be invited to the senate buildin and surly be dismisd.
2. Cant really say much abt that cos its has neva happens to me
3. Gossipin lol man today is sunday i bet u can neva hav time 4 dat haha. Let me personalize,  If u are a serious type u will neva hav the chance to sit amongs the gossipas.
4. Heeeen let them make noise in as much their noise is not affecting me. Uhmm really i do make crack jokes but not to d xtent of making noise. They only argue wen its time for Unsolvable problem(questn dat will make u to 4get your nl pasword)
5. Wat do u xpect. That is not allow
6. Uhhmmm i was once a member of a praya group but later realize dat Heaven helps those who help themselve. Not that i dont beliv in praya ooo. I do but then i beliv in prayas only. Prayers without studyin is Original failure.
7. Cult ,  for your info i hav neva, heard of any occultic club or any of their candidate misbehavin. I dont think we hav cultism in UNAAB form my own xperience
8. No ans for that moves to next jamb questn 9
9. Heehehe wait a mint hav u bein to the schol hostel b4? There is big distance btw them even if a guy is tryin to trespass he will surly be mbaras.
10. If they dont clean it do that urself since u hav the time.
11. Dats their problem
12. All bills will be paid b4 getin to the hostel main gate.

I will advice u to obtain the school hostel form since u are a fresher

jick4life:

Beliv he has answered your prayas by now.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2009
I will advice u to obtain the school hostel form since u are a fresher
Beliv he has answered your prayas by now.

[quote][/quote]Why must I obtain a school hostel form all because I am fresher?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
why must I obtain the school hostel form just because I am a fresher?
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
Any unaabites with vital informations on fees payable should please share with us. Any fees concerned. Thanks
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by amadeen(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
A frnd of mine 1st checked his status and was admitted,sum days l8r went bck to print it bt cudnt find his name again,wat kan cause dis?pls nid ur opinion.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
amadeen:

A frnd of mine 1st checked his status and was admitted,sum days l8r went bck to print it bt cudnt find his name again,wat kan cause dis?pls nid your opinion.
If he he/she has printed the admission notice as at the time he checked it then he should take it to the admin office to clarification before moving forward to pay. Sometime it might be due to system error.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by eedrees(m): 3:18am On Jan 08, 2010
Any info about unaab pre degree
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2010
why not proceed to the admission office for more information.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by enigmatic: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
i helped my brother to register for the acceptance fee online, but there was a mistake in the o level result that was used, the print out shows that he scored lower marks compared to what was required. i now wanted to use the complete o level result, but the edu portal card is no more working or is it that the card can only be used once,. and for two weeks now i cannot access their porta. everybody, please help.
Re: Unaab: 2009/10 Admission: by olalekan1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
Go and buy a new card, its just 1000 naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Women Targeted As Malaysia Becomes Internet Scam Haven: U.S. / How To Apply For WAEC Script Remarking / Commencement Of 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Post UTME Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.