Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,282 members, 7,974,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:38 PM

South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 (423 Views)

'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Leopard2A7: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2016
When it comes to politics you have to give it to the north. No matter how smart we claim to be in the south, the northerners have shown to be smarter in politics.

When it comes to politics, you will not hear, I am Hausa, I am Fulani, I am Kanuri bla bla bla, they all go as one man. The Christians in southern Kaduna surprisingly voted for Buhari who is a Fulani in 2015 despite all the wickedness meted on these people by the fulanis.

When you come to the south, You hear people shouting I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Ijebu, We SS, We Niger Delta, while the north keeps laughing at us.

There is a thread trending now where SE and northern politicians are planning some kind of alignment.

The Igbos should not align with northerners, if nothing, you can see what they are doing to the Yorubas under Tinubu.

How long will we allow the north continue to play the south like football?

The north thrives on the constant rivalry and hate in the south to always have their way.

Just check it, all they need at one time is one region in the south, after they get what they want and you try to rub shoulders with them like Tinubu was trying to do, they just dump you and move to the other region in the south.

Let us drop this mentality of being too smart or sophisticated in the south. The northerners can do without any particular region in the south once they stay as one bloc.

My suggestion is that the south should field an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019. The north will bring Buhari as usual and queue up behind him. This will lead to a stalemate as neither of the candidates can win except something gives.

How this will be resolved will determine the future and finally resolve the Nigerian question.
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by aleeyujibia(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2016
I dream this will never happen!
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Leopard2A7: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2016
lalasticlala please make this more interesting.

Thanks
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Mynd44: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2016

(1)

Another $175m Traced To Patience Jonathan’s Account / Ex-president Jonathan May Contest For 2019 Election - Dele Momodu / Protesters Clash Over N200m Oshiomhole House Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.