Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,761 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano (676 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by omaolowo(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2016
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215301-breaking-many-feared-killed-shiites-clash-police.html

BREAKING NEWS: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano

November 14, 2016
Muhammad Ahmad

MEMBERS OF THE Shiite Islamic Movement of Nigeria on Monday morning clashed with the Police in Kano city.

A witness said the clash started around Tamburawa, on the outskirts of Kano city, when the Police tried to stop a Shiite protest.

Over a dozen people including a Police officer are feared killed from the violent clash.

The Police have since deployed heavily armed Mobile Police officers to the area while the major Kano- Zaria road is completely blocked.

Details later…
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by malakus(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2016
cry
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by Destined2win: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2016
I mean no disrespect but why is there so much violence attached to Islam?

I have met peaceful ones though
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by BossLadyF(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by Pastafarian: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shiite again?
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by annunaki2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Destined2win:
I mean no disrespect but why is there so much violence attached to Islam?

I have met peaceful ones though

The reason is because Islam was founded in violence by a violent man and all muslims are encouraged to emulate his example.
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by capatainrambo: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
ehna idiots killing protesters with imported guns

oya go and buy more guns na last time I checked bubu was giving silly excuses abt boko haram
Re: Breaking News: Many Feared Killed As Shiites Clash With Police In Kano by fitzmayowa: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
If this clashes is not handled with care Nigeria might have to deal with a shia Islamist group soonest...SMH

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Is You Hero In The Bible? / Is Science Capable Of Disproving The Existence Of God? / Apostle John Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministry Prophecy For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.