Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Random Thoughts With Asat – Of Prophets, Prophecies And Predictions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random Thoughts With Asat – Of Prophets, Prophecies And Predictions (507 Views)

3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / What Are Your Predictions For 2019? / A Nairalander's 2017 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Thoughts With Asat – Of Prophets, Prophecies And Predictions by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
What a Week!!!

Donald Trump is the president-elect of the self-acclaimed free world, America. I mean, ‘Your Excellency President Trump sir’! I laugh out loud. The whole election chagrin had got me thinking how we care as Nigerians about frivolous things and nick our mind off the real troubles we face as a people and as a nation.

Two things happened this week that made a light of what the GOAT Jesus had said some two thousand years ago. In the last days, many false prophets will abound with frivolous prophecies. I would imagine these so called prophets, many of you believe, adore and worship more than God himself, are no different from our youths who gamble on soccer bets using odds, permutation and pure logic. If Barcelona is playing a weaker team, the permutation is worked out based on Barca’s present form, the recent results between the pair and other logic. Truth is, your prophet use logic for predictions. Your pastor is just another NairaBet player.

A certain ‘Man of God’ had said he saw a vision. A revelation from God which, according to the pastor, showed the winner of the election. He said the election was going to be very close. He said the winner will encounter challenges at the beginning of his administration. He then said the winner would be a woman. Everyone, bar few people in this country, thought the winner of the election was going to be a woman. America’s elections for the past two decades have always been a close call. And no one resumes a new job without initial difficulties and settling down challenges. I mean, I’m facing one currently. You see, your prophet thought of all these permutations, followed the polls, watched CNN far too long and made his bet. If only he had been watching FOXtv! Your pastor failed.

In another classical twist, a prophet was arrested this week in Lagos for defrauding bank customers after giving them fake prophecies. A police source claimed the woman prophet is a member of a four-man syndicate.

The police source said:

“In her statement, she confessed that the syndicate’s mode of operation was to lurk around bank premises, while her role was to accost a bank customer suspected to be with money.

“The suspect explained that she would pretend that she was new in Lagos and asked for direction from the victim. Simon would subsequently make shocking spiritual revelations about her victim, after which she would advise that a special prayer must be offered for the victim.

“The next move was to take the victim to a nearby place where the three other accomplices were waiting and they would replace the money withdrawn by the victim with disposable papers, covered with a few Naira notes.”

Remember. Logic, permutation and trends aid predictions. Many of your prophets are just 9jaBet players in collar. Use your head. Religion is a snare. Your ‘Men of God’ are fallible. Be guided.

Do note that GOAT means Greatest of all Time.

Be kind enough to share your thoughts with me in the comment section.

Cheers to a soothing weekend.

Source: https://asatmedia./2016/11/11/random-thoughts-with-asat-of-prophets-prophecies-and-predictions/

CC: Mynd44
CC: Lalasticlala
CC: Seun
CC: TrapSoul
CC: thesicilian
CC: CaptaiinG
CC: Tazmode
CC: MARKone
CC: onyxo76

(1) (Reply)

Best Top 20 quotes of Albert Einstein / Truck Crushes Sleeping Man To Death In Apapa / Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.