Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

De Light Housing Estate Is on Sale - FAQs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / De Light Housing Estate Is on Sale - FAQs (650 Views)

LEKKI PALACE PREMIUM HOUSING ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI, 300sqm @ N1.5m With EXCISION / Delight Housing Estate Close To Lacampagne Tropicana Resort Ibeju Lekki / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

De Light Housing Estate Is on Sale - FAQs by walter315(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
1. WHERE IS DE LIGHT HOUSING ESTATE?
De Light Housing Estate is beside blevic Housing scheme 2, which is located off the lekki –Akodo Expressway and 4mins drive from la campange tropicana.

2. WHAT OTHER LAND MARKS ARE AROUND THE NEIGHBOURHOOD?
Lekki Free trade zone, La campange Tropicana, Lekki-Epe international Airport, New Stadium, Lekki Seaport and Amen Estate etc.

3. WHO ARE THE DEVELOPERS OF De light Housing Estate?
Chrisdon Homes Ltd.

4. IS THERE ENCUMBERANCE ON THE LAND?
No.

5. WHAT OTHER TITLED DOCUMENT DO YOU HAVE ON THE LAND?
Power of Attorney, Deed of Assignment from the families and registered Survey plan.
6. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE LAND?
600sqm

7. IS THE OFFER DISCOUNT PROMO PRICE OF N600, 0000 PER PLOT GOING TO REMAIN AFTER THE PROMO?
No

8. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE PLOT OF LAND ALLOCATED TO ME IS BEYOND THE ACTUAL SIZE?
We have skill and seasoned professionals so it will not occur but if it does it will be resolved amicably.

9. WHAT TYPE OF INFRASTRUCTURE WILL THE DEVELOPER PROVIDE?
Perimeter fencing with blocks, Gate house, Drainage, Road Network, Cash Service Point, Police post, Shopping Mall, Relaxation Centre etc

10. WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE FROM THE PAYMENT OF THE LAND?
Infrastructural levy, Survey plan & Legal Documentation.

11. WHAT IS INFRASTRUCTURAL LEVY AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
It is for the provision of amenities in the estate and will be used to provide other infrastructural amenities besides perimeter fencing and Gate house. It is also used to further improvements on the estates to an acceptable standard.

12. WHEN AM I EXPECTED TO PAY IT?
At the point of Building or before you commence building or when the infrastructural development plan and cost is ready. It’s not an immediate payment now.

13. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENTS OF LAND?
Receipts of payments, Contract of sale, Provisional allocation letter, Survey Plan, Deed of assignment (Deed of Assignment and Survey cost will be borne by you because it will be a document in your name).

14. CAN I START WORK ON THE LAND ALLOCATED TO ME AFTER THE INITIAL PAYMENT?
No

15. WHEN DO I GET MY ALLOCATION?
When you must have completed the payments for the land including the survey plan & Documentation then we will start the process of getting your survey plan.

16. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT COMPLETE PAYMENT OR DEFAULT IN THE PAYMENT OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION?
We will enter into dialogue with you to work out a reasonable repayment plan.
17. CAN I PAY A DEPOSIT AND PAY THE BALANCE ANYTIME WITHIN THE DURATION?
No

18. HOW IS THE ROAD TO THE ESTATE NOW?
Motor able and accessible into the estate.

19. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION AS TO THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN BUILD?
Yes.

20. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO COMMENCE BULIDING ON MY LAND ALLOTED TO ME? There is a stipulated period for 2-5YRS.
Activities going on there will definitely make you to start construction within the stipulated period.However, in a case where the land is left unkept, we will enter on the land to keep it tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you.

21. IF I PAY OUTRIGHTLY, DO I GET ANY DISCOUNT?
The land is already discounted. Unless bulk purchase.

22. IS THERE GOING TO BE BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL COST IF I AM TO DO IT MYSELF?
Yes
23. CAN I BUILD BY MYSELF WITH MY SPECIFICATIONS?
Yes, but there are requirements and conditions you must meet.
24. CAN I RE-SELL TO AN INDIVIDUAL AT A DIFFERENT PRICE IF I CAN NOT BUILD ON THE LAND ALLOCATED TO ME?
Yes, but you have to notify us for security purposes.

25. HAS THE SITE BEEN CLEARED FOR DEVELOPMENT?
YES

PlS BEAR IN MIND THAT THE STIPULATED PERIOD STARTS COUNTING AS SOON AS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALLOCATED.

*DE LIGHT HOUSE:*

Outright payment: 650k

3months paymt plan: 750k
Initial deposit of 350k, spread the remaining 400k in 2months

*6months paymt plan: 850k
Initial deposit of 250k and 120k monthly.

*9months paymt plan: 1m
230k initial deposit, and 70k monthly.

CONTACT; TOSANIRENROA@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land Very Close To Express Road At Sangotedo / Introducing Waltongate, Urbanbase, Flourish Royal Park + More / Alpha Smart Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.