Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (645298 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Sylvekzee(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2013
Good day doc,

Please I have had what I used to call catarrh for a about 7 years now. I recently figured after its constant reoccurrence (in spite of the catarrh medications) that it is nasal congestion and expectoration of phlegm.
One of my nostrils is always congested and the wind pipe too seems congested. I expectorate phlegm all the time expecially after meals and after sleeping.

Breathing is highly laboured and as a result I feel fatigue often. I experience high fever too while at the same time I will be feeling cold and be shivering.

And there's this excruciating back pain that only comes when I lie down on my back.

I have been to the hospital many times and the keep diagnosing with typhoid and malaria. Cos They're saying I tested positive to typhoid.

I believe this is some kind of respiratory tract infection. Please what do you think and please what should I do about this? This is killing me slow and steady everyday. Thanks in advance.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dguyindcorner(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
Pls,i'm still a male student of 23yrs old,i'm light in complexion and that is where the problem is.
I'm very light on the face but the rest parts of my body are either dark or fair,so the uniformity is seriously lacking and people do comment about this.

This has prompted me to try creams,and this has eventually improved my skin,i mean lighter now but still my face is so much more lighter than the rest of my body.

I should add that I am naturally light initially,so it's not that i'm trying to bleach or something buh i just noticed as i'm matured enough to discover whether or not I have a beautiful skin,I discovered i have become darker,all this pigmentation had set in all over my body,especially my face and this makes people to call me albino all of a sudden,so that was why I decided to change everything and become my original white.Although when some people see me now they couldn't hide their surprise,so they could be like 'wow! u re now handsome'.

In a nutshell,I would like nairalanders to help me on what i can use on my body to make it thoroughly light or white (no pimples on my face right now though,u can say i'm fresh but that only in d face).Pls,help me on what to do/use/take,either cream,soap or some natural mixtures.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Atiluv(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2013
Pls doctor, a lady has dis STAPHYLOCOCCUS SPP....pls wat can she do †̥o get rid of it
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by lumidee: 11:08pm On May 23, 2013
Pls Doc in τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ house a friend of mine had is leg amputated & got an artificial limb, He has been practising wit τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ limb b4 he had a bruise on τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ stump since den τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ bruise had healed but remain one tiny spot that brings out water & it refuses to close up. Please help me on what to do.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Kwochaa: 4:29am On May 24, 2013
Pls doctor I hav a growth in one of my eyes (pterygium), and the affected eye is always red.I've tried so my eye drops, but still the eye wouldn't stop beein angry red. The last eye drop I used was Betametazone. Pls i need ur advice.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ACM10: 10:33am On May 29, 2013
Stevecares: I would prefer on a live chat of facebook, pls doc, if its ok by u. Search: styke2007@yahoo.com. The name is Stephen Iyke. Thanx much!

Facebook chat is a no no. I'm only here to debate issues and help people. I don't wanna blow my cover too soon. I don't add nor accept requests from friends I met here. I will make it up by communicating with you through my dummy email.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by vivienobidike(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2013
hello doctor. since I went for my NYSC in zamfara n back to lagos, I have. been having serious allergy problem. I sneeze without provocation, runny nose, itchy ears n throat etc. Doctor said its sinusitis or allergic rhinitis. Av taken all kind of medications from antibiotics to natural remedies. Right now, I live on piriton n perilon for two years now. Is der anything thing I should take. i'd b grateful if replied. thanx.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by fetok: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,please for the past 3weeks now,i ve been having slighty stomach cramp with soft stooling and diarrhoea many at times.i ve taken cipronol,metrozol,amoxyl.
I dont know what next to do.any suggestion/advice ll be appreciated pls.
@yahoo.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2013
hi nairalanders
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2013
olyman: I've had catarrh for 6 yrs now. Any cure. it comes durring rainy seasons.

Can you chew Bitter Kola? If yes then good, take one or two, squeeze it together, then put some honey to it, take it everyday, your Catarrh will be gone, trust me. I think there is a Catarrh trace in your chest.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2013
vivien_obidike: hello doctor. since I went for my NYSC in zamfara n back to lagos, I have. been having serious allergy problem. I sneeze without provocation, runny nose, itchy ears n throat etc. Doctor said its sinusitis or allergic rhinitis. Av taken all kind of medications from antibiotics to natural remedies. Right now, I live on piriton n perilon for two years now. Is der anything thing I should take. i'd b grateful if replied. thanx.

Look you need a herbal therapeutic medication, first of all take little fresh alovera leaves, with ewe awopa, then mix it with Ori funfun, I don't know the name in English, but can only quote it in Yoruba language, if you are from Yoruba tribe you will be able to understand, then start taking it, it will cure it after/before 5 days. The allergies will be gone trust me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2013
SLEEMYDRIZ: hi nairalanders pls just wanna knw if Gonnorhea is curable nd any here who knws d proper medication shuld pls reply dis post.....thanks alot.....

Yes Gonorrhea can be cured, all you need is Ewe Ejirin, Orogbo Gbigbe(dried bitter kola), Ginger and Epo igi Ayun... sorry i quoted it in Yoruba, i don't know the name in English, but if you are in Lagos or remote towns, go to all those Herbal market(elewe omo) they will sell it to you, then, Mix everything together, after which start taking it. I give you just 3 weeks, it will go. This is herbal method, but try a doctor if you don't like using herbal medicines. Or look for a good pharmacy, ask of a Tablet called: Hambihar Tablet, it is costly but it works as well. Call for more details or if you want me to help out in the herbal stuff. .
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2013
fetok: Hi Nairalanders,please for the past 3weeks now,i ve been having slighty stomach cramp with soft stooling and diarrhoea many at times.i ve taken cipronol,metrozol,amoxyl.
I dont know what next to do.any suggestion/advice ll be appreciated pls.
@yahoo.com

First of all, what did you eat, take or drink? check your food or what you eat, then try to get a good ewe efirin, Efirin leave is everywhere in Lagos or in the market, after buying it, squeeze it, then remove the particles by sifting it, then drink the water, it works actively. trust me, in just some hours, it will stop the stooling and stomach cramp.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Kwochaa: Pls doctor I hav a growth in one of my eyes (pterygium), and the affected eye is always red.I've tried so my eye drops, but still the eye wouldn't stop beein angry red. The last eye drop I used was Betametazone. Pls i need ur advice.

Sorry for the reddish eyes, try to find garlic eat it regularly, soak some in water for 2 days, then drink the water regularly, it will work out the reddish stuff in the eyes, also use yeast tablet and white capsule regularly it works. don't do any optician operation or treatment, don't let any doctor tamper your eyes o, it will go, seek herbal help for issues like this, they work faster than white collar doctors prescription.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2013
lumidee: Pls Doc in τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ house a friend of mine had is leg amputated & got an artificial limb, He has been practising wit τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ limb b4 he had a bruise on τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ stump since den τ̅Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ bruise had healed but remain one tiny spot that brings out water & it refuses to close up. Please help me on what to do.

tell your friend to lick Vitamin C regularly, not the orange color, the white one, if possible there is this big white Vitamin C that comes with a big tiny long plastic, buy it, put it in a cup of water, the water will boils as if it is on fire, he/she should quickly drink it,.... practice it regularly, it will dry up your friend's wounds. Good day.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by FilaSmith: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2013
Parents Warned Of Smoking Damage To Children

Hot News: 50min. ago from the time of update
Source: http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html

More than 800 children visit their doctor every day suffering from the serious effects of breathing in second-hand smoke, according to a new report.
The figures have been highlighted as the Government launches a campaign to increase awareness of the hidden dangers of smoking in homes and cars.

According to research by the Royal College of Physicians, more than 80% of second-hand smoke is invisible, odourless and contains harmful cancer-causing toxins and poisons.

TV adverts will show that smoking out of a car window or the back door is not enough to protect children from second-hand smoke.

Chief Medical Officer Professor Dame Sally Davies said: "It's well known that smoking kills, but many smokers still don't realise the damage their smoke causes to those around them.
"Second-hand smoke can be an invisible killer and with more than 300,000 children seeing their GP

Read more »
http://dekodaworld..com/2013/06/parents-warned-of-smoking-damage-to.html
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by HABRUZZY(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2013
plase where do u recommend for a composite filling of ma 4 teeth and scaling and polishing of my teeth at an affordable price
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by KassieP(f): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
i need help plz..alwyz feel dz sharp pain below ma tommy,plz wah do yu fink t z cos tz rili weighing me down sad
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
thanks for ur concern
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tunddy(m): 3:01am On Jun 05, 2013
hi doctor i've been suffering from ulcer for more than 5 years nw,i feel serious discomfort,hotness and pains in my stomach and i've taken so many drugs it still doesn't go.....is there any remedy for it that can cure it permanently pls?

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by HABRUZZY(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2013
plase where do u recommend for a
composite filling of ma 4 teeth and
scaling and polishing of my teeth at an
affordable price
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Alajimmy(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Help! Help!! Help!!! Help!!!
STD cure(herb) is urgently needed
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by jydmon: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Do you think building an mobile application that provides healthcare professionals with medicine information is a good idea. This will help improve how doctors prescribe medicine. For example, the information will include side effects of the medicine, whether it is suitable for pregnant women, what symptoms are expected before prescribing the medicine etc.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by skin4life: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
I have rashes like pimples on my chest nd I need your help on how to treat it
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by code1: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2013
olyman: @House Doctors

I developed small eczema spots all around my thoracic skin. I take my bath twice daily and wear clean clothes. I tried taking antibiotics but it keeps spreading. What could be the cause and cure?

Drink Bitter leaves everyday, the thing will stop spreading, then start eating Garlic for internal cures, call for more herbal tips, (08034163515)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.