Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dropped Lvn/lpn nursing student Needs Help To Complete Diploma - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dropped Lvn/lpn nursing student Needs Help To Complete Diploma (704 Views)

Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver / Mathematics Student Needs Idea On Internship / A Management Student Needs An I.t Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropped Lvn/lpn nursing student Needs Help To Complete Diploma by faze1: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2009
I was in my last semester in LVN school in the USA when I was dropped. LVN school, for those who don't know, is usually a three semester class that lasts at least one year. I am so scared of having to start the whole process of getting into nursing school from scratch. That is, writing entrance test, submitting immunization records, transcripts, waiting for admission letter and starting first semester, again.  Does anybody know any online, distance-learning LVN school that can help me complete the remaining requirements to write the nursing board exams for LVN licensure. If not, does anyone know about any school at all that I can contact in the USA to help me complete my LVN classes with previous classroom and clinical coursework from my school?

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Think Can Be Easy To Sign A Football Club? / Pls Any Building Construction Engineer In The House? / Gettıng Instructıon From Your Boss Contrary To Company's Complıance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.