Stats: 3,168,913 members, 7,872,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) (8098 Views)

Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Cooleasy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
smh! God why? can't even get laid people say I have a 2 in 1 head
You don't seem to know what a big head is. I did not see any big head in the pictures you posted, from whichever angle I looked at it. Calling yourself a big head is your own personal opinion. I disagree with you.
Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by classicalbenson(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
from the look of ur head, u have a small dick

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Enybliss(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
why in God's name did you open this thread op, to subject yourself to ridicule? You think they'll advise you? They'll only make you feel bad, and by the end of the day your head wont reduce one bit, all you need is self esteem and confidence, I've seen people who doesn't look as good as you with pretty girlfriends, and it seems thats your only problem, getting laid, just work hard, be intelligent as an empty head is a load to the neck, make money, improve yourself and all other things will fall in place

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Valprof: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Break this kind of head and u will find another head inside
guy y u wicked lykt this?? grin
iykekelvins:
Break this kind of head and u will find another head inside
guy y u wicked lyk this??
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Valprof: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin grin
classicalbenson:
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by emeijeh(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
And Op even sampled his face without guilt.
What is big about this head?
Well, like someone said, i think it's big for nothing.
No offence tho'
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by fernandoc(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Your head big like that shoprite wey dey onitsha.
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Vizzim: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Op, don't mind people telling you u get Big head. They also have a problem somewhere just that their cloth is helping. But bross ur head is not big

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Ovokoo: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
There's nothing wrong with your head boy.

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by REIIGN(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
From what I see here, my head is even bigger than yours. So how do I get laid then

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by WinkWrld: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Big head means big cap down dere. I cant find any smart nairalander here. Bro use a good Lube and u will get in swiftly. He means his dik head too big and cant get laid
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Joe171(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
take my advice: hit every part of your head on the wall five times everyday and before you know it it would have reduced to the size you desire it to be.
I usually collect money for techniques like this, but, I give you for free only because you needed help urgently.
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Op, is your neck complaining that it cannot carry your head?. If not, your head ain't big.

The wise Sage, Plato onced averred that, A big head without a Big functional brain is totally useless.

I don't know how functional your brain is.
You can answer that yourself

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:
If your only problem in this life is not being laid,

Then your head is not only big;

It is big for nothing!
Yepa grin
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Darling, your head is not too big. You have a nice smile. Your big head should not be standing in the way of getting laid. Work on your swagger. Good luck.

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Frozenovenreagan:
smh! God why? can't even get laid people say I have a 2 in 1 head

This is what we call Isikwato, ( 3 in 1 head)

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by pussyeater(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

It is big for nothing!
You just nailed it bro!

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Teague4league(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
WinkWrld:
Big head means big cap down dere. I cant find any smart nairalander here. Bro use a good Lube and u will get in swiftly. He means his dik head too big and cant get laid

:oHe didn't post pics of his big cap down D, he posted his head bro. By the way; you should be interpreting for Nigeria grin
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Teague4league(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Joe171:
take my advice: hit every part of your head on the wall five times everyday and before you know it it would have reduced to the size you desire it to be.
I usually collect money for techniques like this, but, I give you for free only because you needed help urgently.

I donbilivit grin
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Better use am carry book o
Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

It is big for nothing!
EPIC! In mortal combat voice,FINISH HIM!

Re: Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) by donking90(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Menh...u r really funny dude! Wat u hv is a sizeable head and not a big one jareh!

Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Five Best Sex Postions For Women With Big Butts / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture)