Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,108 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. (2491 Views)

Top Most Liked Female Pix On Nairaland / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Naija Babe Post ''before'' And ''after'' Sex Pix On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by thebestprice(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
these are the pictures.. what to do

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by cashmoney02: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016

Smh...

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by ikbnice(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
You are about getting married to an Olosho.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by fineboynl(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
and what is she hoping to get? likes??

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Where is d nude pix? she is not looking bad,thickmama. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Haba that is not a nude now

You are the kind of person that will click like to all of Maheeda's and Cossy's pictures but will want your wife in full hijab...

BE A SPORT BROTHER, EVEN DONALD'S TRUMPS' WIFE DID WORSE.

marry her please and use one of this picture on your wedding souvenir

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
But wait first... she posted it on Facebook and you feel so terrible.

To help you get good advices, you posted the same picture on Nairaland??

You are such a genius I'm certain you were dropped on the head as a baby :-)

Before now only your wife's friends on Facebook could see this picture

But NOW

1.6million members on Nairaland and 5million guests can.

Clap for yourself, you are really ready for marriage!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by xamster(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is same as putting off a fire with Gas.....welldone, million more can view her.
Indeed, on a closer look, i observed it's an indecent pics for a lady supposed to be your soon to be wife. But i can only advice u to take this down fella.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by cybug: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2016
What's her name on facebook?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by KillAWONWEREY: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2016
#mnga angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by NemzySeries(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2016
ashana/olosho in d making

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2016
See all your women's business is all over the Internet for other men to see...all over Nairaland as well. So now everyone knows what she looks like half dressed. Good luck to you , you are going to need loads of it.
Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by SmartyPants(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:
But wait first... she posted it on Facebook and you feel so terrible.

To help you get good advices, you posted the same picture on Nairaland??

You are such a genius I'm certain you were dropped on the head as a baby :-)

Before now only your wife's friends on Facebook could see this picture

But NOW

1.6million members on Nairaland and 5million guests can.

Clap for yourself, you are really ready for marriage!!!!

So you believe that that picture right there is that of his fiance (if he has one)?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by SmartyPants(m): 1:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Raine80:
See all your women's business is all over the Internet for other men to see...all over Nairaland as well. So now everyone knows what she looks like half dressed. Good luck to you , you are going to need loads of it.

seems like everyone here believes this wonderful tale.

na wa for some of you

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Burgerlomo: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2016
ikbnice:
You are about getting married to an Olosho.

Confirmed one grin
Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by metallisc(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2016
NemzySeries:
ashana/olosho in d making

Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by ofeshe(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Na runs girl
Run for your life
Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2016
cybug:
What's her name on facebook?

it's glaring
Re: Help!!!!! My Fiances Posted Her Nude Pix On Facebook. by thebestprice(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=51043200][/quote] I still love her no matter what. but I'm angry

(1) (Reply)

What Turns You On The Most On You Lover? (opinion Poll) / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.