Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Please Help My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship (383 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Relationship by japhezyjafito: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
what will you do when you discover your girlfriend has a side boyfriend.. I mistakenly saw my girl's message to a guy which proves she is dating the so called guy.. this is a girl that has helped me in times of trouble... her attitude towards coming to my place has reduced.. I asked her why is she not always around me and she says she doesn't want to loose interest in me if she sees me often. this is someone that will always be with me more that normal,.
though I have not asked her if she is cheating on me but they are signs..
please what should I do

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
I mistakenly saw my girl's message to a guy which proves she is dating the so called guy

though I have not asked her if she is cheating on me but they are signs..

What else do you need to know

Get a new girlfriend or remain celibate!

(1) (Reply)

For Guys,read How To Write A Letter To The Girl Who Is Too Afraid To Try / Ladies / IndecentStar Says She Is 3 And A Half Months Pregnant For Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.