Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out (974 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by bstringz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
I’m engaged to a handsome, but not very successful guy. He’s very sweet, though immature at times. Now a very rich friend (and younger than my fiance) asked me to break the engagement because he wants to marry me instead. He thinks I deserve better. He is very successful and ambitious, and he also has a lot of love and respect for me, but I’m not physically attracted to him. What should I do?

Source: http://truenaijayarn.com/marry-handsome-rich-guy-lady-despair-cries/

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Hadez(f): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
The rich one Bae. Say no to broke future. Broke boys should go and date pepper sellers cheesy
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by talktonase(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
The rich one Bae. Say no to broke future. Broke boys should go and date pepper sellers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by midehi2(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
follow the one you love most, broke guy today will definatly be great tomorrow if he is not the lazy type....remember, the rejected stone might be the corner stone tommorow...true love is the utmost.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by ikbnice(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
how are you sure the money will last forever ?It is obvious here that the rich dude is only trying to buy her and that makes her future very uncertain. Better to build a future with a guy she loves and who loves her back. Money is not everything. At least, the said guy isn't that poor. Haba! Ladies too like money

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Oya come & date me, I'm a pepper distributor cheesy
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by UrWorstNitemare: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:
follow the one you love most, broke guy today will definatly be great tomorrow if he is not the lazy type....remember, the rejected stone might be the corner stone tommorow...true love is the utmost.

God bless yew

besides beauty,God totally endowed yew wit profound wisdom...

Girl. Yew Garrit!!

Unlike the "sod" above.
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by dollyjoy(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
You should go for who you think will make you happy.
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by dollyjoy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
midehi2:
Secondedsmiley
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
OK riches guarantee a good future to you. Lol. You will learn your lesson late and hard

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by dacblogger: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
the rich guy loves and respects you while the handsome one is immature at times..
left for me ,i choose love and respect anyday ,money is just an added bonus.
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Just look at yourself
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
You should go for who you think will make you happy.

Let's just say u make sense
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Vizzim: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
What is with ladies and money Taaa
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by DerrickzB: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Every sunday i put an extra cash.. So i don't meet personalities like you.. or get married to ur kind..
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by NemzySeries(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2016
jst imagine..... y are u all battling between an average dude & a rich guy appearing frm nowhere & wanting u 4 marriage? are u gals all poor & looking 4 financial brk through tru men dey wanna get married to? cant u ladies b successful too?
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by midehi2(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

God bless yew
besides beauty,God totally endowed yew wit profound wisdom...
Girl. Yew Garrit!!
Unlike the "sod" above.
tnx for that
Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Let me consult with the oracle

Re: Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out by arki(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016
NemzySeries:
jst imagine..... y are u all battling between an average dude & a rich guy appearing frm nowhere & wanting u 4 marriage? are u gals all poor & looking 4 financial brk through tru men dey wanna get married to? cant u ladies b successful too?
This bothers me too. Can't they jst bake the bread themselves than looking for an already baked bread through marriage?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Relationship Isn't Leading To Marriage,best Outcome-a Baby Mama / For The Ladies: Be An Asset / Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.