Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:00 AM

Help!my Blogsite - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!my Blogsite (1003 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Edit My Blogsite / Move My Blogsite To Dot.com / "How Do I Create,what To Talk About,get Write-ups,adsense 4 My BLOGSITE?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Blogsite by Oyawuni(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2009
Is dere any guru who knws wat i can do to make the titles of my posts visible(on the right side of my site,instead of it showing only date)so as to enable viewers see the titles(posts topics)my site which is www.godknowsallthings..com
Re: Help!my Blogsite by mrperfect(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2009
I would have love to be of help but have not really worked with .com platform.
wait while others attend to you.
Re: Help!my Blogsite by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2009
cHECKED YOUR BLOG AND IT SEEMS YOU'RE ARE PRETTY NEW TO THE WHOLE THING, Juats take your time and you'll get it right.
Re: Help!my Blogsite by Oyawuni(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2009
Tanx4d advice.I deleted some posts b4,but then,those posts where displying(at d right corner)it was during my last2posts that(mayb bcuz my wrong settings)d posts stopped displaying
Re: Help!my Blogsite by obinna79: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
get a professional blog set up from http://www.myblogdirect.com/
Re: Help!my Blogsite by DualCore1: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
My opinion, I will try wordpress.
Re: Help!my Blogsite by mrperfect(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wordpress always the best.
Re: Help!my Blogsite by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
wordpress is definately the best i used it to set up blogs for must of my client
Re: Help!my Blogsite by hostmot(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2009
What you want to do require tweaking some css and you need to get someone who knows about it to do that for you so you do not mess anything up.

If you feel you are up to the task, just google "changing layouts"

Olawunmi,
Sales Rep., Hostmot (www.hostmot.com)
Re: Help!my Blogsite by yawatide(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2009
cHECKED YOUR BLOG AND IT SEEMS YOU'RE ARE PRETTY NEW TO THE WHOLE THING

chipmunkey: I think you are already stating the obvious so what's your point here?
Re: Help!my Blogsite by Oyawuni(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
Tanx alot nairaland guru,i now understood better.I ve nw edited the layouts properly.The titles are nw under :resent post. www.godknowsallthings..com
Re: Help!my Blogsite by cammyjr(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
Please I need help on driving traffic to my site http://www.nairahood..com thanx
Re: Help!my Blogsite by segedoo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
If you need to know how to setup a wordpress.orgĀ  (not freebie) blogs from name search to buying domains and setting up as well as quality content generation without PLR or writing, and finally monetization.

Click on the link below and "Save link As" to download it.
http://internet-earner.com/make-money-blogging-e-book-nigeria/
Re: Help!my Blogsite by gerrows80(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wordpress is alot easier to deal with i think you should switch to that.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense / Vanguard Online's Cool Feature (imho) / Nigeria Internet Group? Who Designed This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.