Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (17314 Views)

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by Donshegxy10(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
Sharrrap if don't have anything meaningful to say.
Happy birthday Sirkiss
am sorry I don't have money to give out today.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by kaystick86(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Happy birthday my Governor
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by hotboz: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2016
For those saying he hasn't done anything in Ekiti, na mumu dey worry una. I reside in Ado-Ekiti and I tell you that by the time the ongoing projects embarked upon by man is completed, it will be shoved at your faces.

I'm neither PDP nor APC but I hate people commenting on what they know nothing about.

This man is the architect of modern Ekiti.... take it or die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by sirfee(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Happy birthday baba
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by teebell999(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
YOU stand for yourself! you are on your own! who send you?
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by farihafaheemah(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmm you now see yourself as spoke mouth of the masses, where was ur ideology u eventually preaching when you and your cronies were sharing our collective wealth, don't worry Alagbon is waiting for you after your tenure, for the judiciary officer, I don't blame you for supporting them, u also benefited from the system so I'm not surprised when you're defending them. Obanikoro confirmed to efcc his role in ekitigate u said the man compromised
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2016
mosalab:
i love politician with consistence ideology... Fayose is one of the few we have in Nigeria... long live oshokomole

The day Fayose will cross carpet to APC and bow to Buhari i know you will hate him with passion. hahaha.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:
People's governor

The only yorubaman still trending grin
He doest need #ISTANDWITHFAYOSE to stay relevant

LOL can you list his achievement for 2yrs in Government?
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by richidinho(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL can you list his achievement for 2yrs in Government?

He is fighting corruption in Ekiti state
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by Moonland100(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEOPLE GOVERNOR. LONG MAY U LIVE. MAY UR ENEMIES ONLY BE A SPECTATOR OF UR GREATNESS. GOV AYODELE PETER FAYOSE OF EKITI STATE.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

He is fighting corruption in Ekiti state

LOL joke of the century hahhaa.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by richidinho(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL joke of the century hahhaa.

Ok .. name one single Buhari achievement in close to 2yrs
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2016
so long as Nigeria politics is concerned, fayose remains the only Yoruba man i respect. fayose has done more exploits than awolowo.. tinubu, oyegun, fayemi and Co na Moi Moi. happy Birthday baba I wish u well.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2016

Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by LadyAimy: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Donshegxy10:

am sorry I don't have money to give out today.
Have u eaten?
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Propaganda everywhere

As expected hahahahha, You ask for what he has done, I bring out few with sources to tage it as propaganda hahahahha.

Try to name few of Fayose and let see.. abeg no be sharing of rice and bread ooo.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by richidinho(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

As expected hahahahha, You ask for what he has done, I bring out few with sources to tage it as propaganda hahahahha.

Try to name few of Fayose and let see.. abeg no be sharing of rice and bread ooo.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-photos-of-projects-commissioned-by.html?m=0
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by mosalab(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The day Fayose will cross carpet to APC and bow to Buhari i know you will hate him with passion. hahaha.
Hope you know the difference between party and ideology
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-photos-of-projects-commissioned-by.html?m=0

Please abeg no kill me with laugh abeg hahahah, Which one is amiloaded? No date nothing hahahah please get better sources.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by demitola(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Oh please, see how he has successfully brain washed you. How many basic amenities has Fayose being able to build for his people since he was elected governor? Don't even try to tell me that all those destiny-collecting-eyeservice-bread-and-rice-sharing are examples of how he shows his care fo his people.

The problem with Nigerians is that we always keep looking to the FG for everything forgetting that the state and LG should be of first point of call in demands. Now Fayose makes it seem like th FG is a totally failure, but what has he been able to do for his state and his people
You should just simply ask him, "What is Federal System of Government?" Im cocksure he wil tell you its the Federal Government cheesy
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
mosalab:

Hope you know the difference between party and ideology

and what happen to party and ideology.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by castrokins(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
How's That Different From His Point, That Buhari Has Failed As A Presisent? Can You Dispute That Point With Fact And Figures?

foladara777:

How come u people just like to digress like this?? D point is that Fayose has not done well as a governor. Can u dispute that fact??
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by SUNFLX(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
happy birthday to u sir oshokomole awo ijaya I rep ekiti State......
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by LanrexBaba(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
uniquealdehyde:

i bet you don't stay in Ekiti cos if you stay you won't be saying this
Which ekiti? There is nothing here at all,
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by 7lives: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Oh please, see how he has successfully brain washed you. How many basic amenities has Fayose being able to build for his people since he was elected governor? Don't even try to tell me that all those destiny-collecting-eyeservice-bread-and-rice-sharing are examples of how he shows his care fo his people.

The problem with Nigerians is that we always keep looking to the FG for everything forgetting that the state and LG should be of first point of call in demands. Now Fayose makes it seem like th FG is a totally failure, but what has he been able to do for his state and his people

Abeg free this guy at least he is cutting pomo.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by mosalab(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

and what happen to party and ideology.
you need that knowledge before you can understand my stance Bro... #Peace
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by awayeyebundle: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Fayose for be the best man but the PDP crisis in Ondo make know that He is bias in making decision after the real exco are set aside and caretaker are the one in_charge of affair of the party that is unhonesty of the highest order.....that I believe Fayose should talk about if he is for Nigeria......StandforTruth
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by Donshegxy10(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
Have u eaten?
you don vex. . . sorry .
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by thinkdip(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
CecyAdrian:

See your life?? So, is Ambode the only governor allowed to do wonders for his state?? And what brought about apc governors here cry instead of you to be holding your governor accountable you are giving excuses.

Will it be a crime if your state join Ambode in the league of performing states abi dem do una for that side to remain low cheesy

For you to even ask me to name governors apart from Ambod performing means you know what you and your people deserve but, instead of demanding for so, you are waiting for when 6 more apc governors start performing cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh in swahili @ u aswear!
i said mention only 6 and all you can do is to write an epistlewith no head nor tail. mr man i stay in lagos and the resources is there for ambode regardless of how you want to name it and that was y i quickly mentioned him to put you into challenge becausr i know you will mention him. but apart from him pls kill my ignorance by mentioning just 6 (and i'm making it easy for you by filtering it to only apc so that you will spare me the story of pdp). just 6 who are performing wonders and pls you might as well include your president in case you've lost count.
Re: Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" by bunmi1759(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
2018 is around the corner......lets see who will save you from all these massive evidence against you.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N120bn Annually To Keep Refineries Idle ― Petroleum Engineers / Uzodimma: I Don’t Want To Join Issue With Obi. APC Members Are Obedient To APC / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.