Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,165 members, 7,977,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

"Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (34543 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by jeeqaa7(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2016
why ask her
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by akinlaso(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2016
undecidedmeanwhile

1 Like

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by odinegi(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
She looks pregnant... But am very sure kukumber can not ejaculate... So she is better dan some pple. I wish u safe delivery jare.
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
They aren't becoming too cheap, they always have been.

Sunnymatey:
The rate at which our lbo girls are becoming baby mamas is jst alarming. There are bcming too cheap
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by DNA9(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The rate at which our lbo girls are becoming baby mamas is jst alarming. There are bcming too cheap

U didn't read the post well.. did you?
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by moseunited: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2016
StandingOvation:
I want to first and foremost thank the mosquito that bit me out of sleep thereby waking me early enough to be FTC.

I am also most grateful to the OP for properly timing when I will log into nairaland before posting this thread so I will be the first to comment(your children will henceforth carry FIRST position in school).

Big thanks also goes to Sylvia Nduka for taking time out of her busy schedule to get pregnant for the real or imaginary Dangote so nairalanders will have a fulfilled day of gossip.

Finally, thank you to my mum for sending me to school so I can learn to write humorously thereby putting a smile on people's faces. wink

Hahahahahahahaha, Mehn, u just made my day, but u forgot to thank ur dad, dat got married to ur mum and gave birth to u grin
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by aalangel(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2016
TunezMedia:
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Sylvia Nduka who was once heavily linked to be dating Africa richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote is looking heavy in her mid section making some believe that she is pregnant. Now world people are pointing fingers at Dangote.

The billionaire has previously come out to slam the reports linking him to the 2011 MBGN in a press statement where his representative said there was nothing between Aliko Dangote and Sylvia

Its obvious peeps on social media didn't buy that statement as they are claiming the Taraba state model has hit the jackpot for getting pregnant for Dangote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMwoeUCjPWl/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/former-mbgn-sylvia-nduka-is-pregnant.html?m=1

What do you mean by Taraba state model?
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by GoggleB(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Beehshorp:

Is like u av been deceived byy an Igbo girl and as such feel ashamed of urself
Your problem dey ur back u dey mind another man matter..
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by kaziblake(f): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Can any yoruba gal get close that level wen it comes to class?...nop

Coz every big guy out ther knows yorba gals ar3 damn! Dirty.!.
Nop, we don't spend our time opening legs for married men old enough to be our father instead we acquire education to be the best.
Eg..Mr folorunsho alakija..
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2016
StandingOvation:
I want to first and foremost thank the mosquito that bit me out of sleep thereby waking me early enough to be FTC.

I am also most grateful to the OP for properly timing when I will log into nairaland before posting this thread so I will be the first to comment(your children will henceforth carry FIRST position in school).

Big thanks also goes to Sylvia Nduka for taking time out of her busy schedule to get pregnant for the real or imaginary Dangote so nairalanders will have a fulfilled day of gossip.

Finally, thank you to my mum for sending me to school so I can learn to write humorously thereby putting a smile on people's faces. wink

3 origine for dia
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by systemz(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2016
StandingOvation:

Lovely!
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Smellymouth: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2016
cheesy

Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Me23(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Bros e b lyk say u sabi read abi, how taraba n Igbo take relate nw
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by yedidiah(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Beauty pageants breeding high brow oloshos for politicians and public figures since 1960
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by LecciGucci: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
M
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Nop, we don't spend our time opening legs for married men old enough to be our father instead we acquire education to be the best.
Eg..Mr folorunsho alakija..

Hhahhha i hav lived in ibadan osun and lagos.
So therez no yoruba character i dnt know.
u cant tell me nothing about yorubas dat i dnt know

My dear u can open leg for anyone older and younger... as long as the person sabi do.
Was it not a yoruba woman we read here yesterday dat left her lecture hubby to get pregnant for bricklayer undecided

There ar very good ones few.. maybe u are of them shaa
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Tinyemeka(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Doesn't look pregnant to me. undecided
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by bluejean(f): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
GoggleB:

Ain't smiling tho

Lolz. check yrsef
Re: "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo by Akposkool(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sunnymatey:
why won't they be baby mamas when the cost of marrying them is more expensive than building a duplex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom / "Williams Uchemba Is A Scammer" - Edafe Okporo Alleges (Photos) / Photos From E-Money's 36th Birthday Celebration At Lagos Continental Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.