Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,182 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body (1991 Views)

Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? / What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body by Anas09: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2016
QuietHammer:

...adults who behave like kids. I wonder what makes you think I'm a kid anyway. Kindly move on and stop quoting me.
Okay son.
Re: Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body by Anas09: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2016
SirWere:

Pardon me if I'm wrong here; but in the original blueprint; wasn't Man a spiritual being too
Before Adam fucke.d up, I mean.

When you say "Man was a Spiritual being", what do you mean by that?
Do you mean, his flesh, blood, bones and skin were also spiritual?
Re: Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body by DeLioncourt: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Niflheim:
Well thank goodness it was just a childish legend!!!

1.Humans do not share the same DNA with clay.

2.If humans are 70% water, then the story would have made much more sense if it was similar to the Legend of Aphrodite(she rose out of the sea)!!!

3.If god cloned Eve from Adam's rib, then Eve was supposed to be a male!!!

4.What is the name of god's wife? Remember that the bible said, "Let us make man in our image"!!! So from whose image did Eve get her "vagina and breasts"?

lmao. this nigga is hilarious.... i like your arguments..but let me help them small

1. Clay doesn't have DNA

2. Aphrodite rose from sea foam... (you can wikipedia what sea foam is)

3. The bible didn't say God cloned eve. He formed eve with a rib from adam's body. the proper argument would be how did one rib make a full grown woman? maybe she was a midget.

4. This one I no fit answer ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Constructive Things Atheists Should Be Doing With Their Lives / Top Religions In Nigeria And The Numbers Of Their Adherents / Erotic Verses From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.