Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,127 members, 7,970,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer (2105 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Video: The Moment An Ex Beauty Queen Sang On Her Wedding Day / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by contactmorak: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2016
A CCTV footage shows a man in sunglasses and a hat walk up to an ATM to make a cash withdrawal in Malaysia. However, after he finished his cash withdrawal, he got the shock of his life when the ATM cash machine went haywire and cold hard cash rained down on him.

Clearly in shock, the man looked around to see if anyone had witnessed the incident before bending down to grab the bank notes as fast as he could.
He bent down to to grab as much of the cash as he could. While the malfunctioned machine kept spewing money.

Footage of the cash flow went viral after being posted on LiveLeak, amassing over 38,000 views in less than 24 hours. According to user Plokiju, who posted the clip, the machine accidentally dispensed $10,000 in Malaysian Ringgit, which is around £1,800. It is not known whether the man returned the money, or if it actually came from his own bank account.

What would you have done? Returned the money to the bank?

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by contactmorak: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2016
hmm
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by Collenshy2020(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
ds one nah breakthrough o. Nah ds type pastors dey Call: UNMERITED FAVOUR.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by phlamesG: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2016
If I hear say I return am grin
Why this kind thing no dey happen to me?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Thunder will fire me if I return that money to the bank! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by MackBrooklyn: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Iffa hear say I return that money, make my leg bend angry

la returne that money, la my leg bende cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by Justeenaleo(f): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2016
When will this happen to me? free money grin grin
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by MackBrooklyn: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Justeenaleo:
When will this happen to me? free money grin grin

cheesy grin

Probably when you wake up from your dreams cool
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2016
grin

Woooow! How I wish a lot of ATM machine will malfunction on December ...then our Christmas will be merrier grin cheesy grin free flow of caaaaash!
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by Justeenaleo(f): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Probably when you wake up from your dreams cool
ahhh enemy of progress, depart from me cheesy grin
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by baba4dgirls: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2016
I would have definitely return the money to the bank, but as a deposit to my account.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by BossLadyF(f): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2016
The bank will trace him with the footage
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
haaaa no be naija here sha oo
Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by MackBrooklyn: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2016
baba4dgirls:
I would have definitely return the money to the bank, but as a deposit to my account.

Lol, Badt Guy!! cheesy grin

Re: The Moment An ATM Malfunctioned And Spewed Lots Of Cash On Surprised Customer by Maxcollins042(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Badt guy but truth is this guy would eventually be apprehended in an unexpected way (Maybe when he will be lavishing it). That is if he didn't return the cash to the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly OSU Flashes Cleavages In Horribly Designed Black Gown [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola,madam Saje & Others Celebrates With Iya Rainbow As She Clock 75 / Video: This Popular Actor Gives 100 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.