Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Burnt His Brand New Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Burnt His Brand New Car (1075 Views)

Man Burnt His House After Lighting Over 100 Candles To Propose To His Girlfriend / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / Man Left In Tears After His Girlfriend Burnt His Passport With Australian Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Burnt His Brand New Car by saydfact(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2016
I first read this story on www.palmchatnow.com but felt it was a friction. Yesterday I heard the same story on StarFM and felt I should share.

IS IT POSSIBLE?

Husband buys a new car, it was delivered to him at work and decided to give his wife a surprise when he gets home. Along the road home he saw a woman and picked her, coincidentally one of the wife's freind saw him. She got home and informed the wife that she saw her husband in a new car picking up a lady at a bus stop, they both wonder why she the husband was not home yet since the friend took public transport and was home already.

Husband arrived much later and handed over to car key as surprise surprise to the wife, then went up to shower only to hear cry of fire! fire!! and rushed down to see his wife had burnt his brand new car because according to her, how can he picked up a lady by the road to have a 'good time' with before she the wife even sat in the car, saying if thats the reason he brought the car, they're better without a car. The husband just went in and said, today was not the day to talk about the issues

A week later the wife's elder sister came visiting and noticed the car was not there, the husband invited some of the people who witnessed the car been burnt over and asked the elder sister to explain what happened the car he brought his car.

According to her (the elder sister) she was at the bus stop when a car suddenly pulled up and called her, she noticed it was her sister's husband, he offered to drop her at home and on getting to her house he waited to greet her husband and the elder sister promised to pay him a visit the following weekend.

Apparently it was the wife's sister that the husband picked at the bus stop and listening to a friend's gossip - she burnt the brand new car.

Waoh, If it was you what would you do?

Na Wa Oooh... Ladies Sha..

Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2016
The deed has already been done, they should move on.
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by EHMIR(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2016
I heard dis story in my office too.

The sad thing is the man took a loan to buy the car,which will be paid on monthly installment for the next 6yrs
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by EHMIR(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Chepy1:
lipsrsealed
move on u say

How do u expect the man to recover,besides why did the woman went to that extent

1 Like

Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by saydfact(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
EHMIR:
I heard dis story in my office too.

The sad thing is the man took a loan to buy the car,which will be paid on monthly installment for the next 6yrs

waoh.. so sad, the loan makes it even more complex..... however i think the man handled it so well..
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by saydfact(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
asuo27:

Difficult thou
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by khristals(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2016
asuo27:

wtf? move on you say... as what? lovers? couples? cos its obvious that woman has no respect for her "man".

even if they fix this somehow it would be a one sided relationship as the man may hold it over her for the rest of their lives
Re: She Burnt His Brand New Car by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Things You Must Not Do While Have Sex / 5 Kinds Of Boyfriends You Should Avoid At All Cost [MUST READ LADIES] / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.