Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Guys You Need To Answer This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys You Need To Answer This Question (413 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys You Need To Answer This Question by Ailinshukay: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Guys what will you do while receiving heading from your girlfriend and she goes into convulsion
#Palmchat
Re: Guys You Need To Answer This Question by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Why do we NEED to answer this question..

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To Answer This Question by alatbaba1(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Jst imagine urself without a joystick.
Re: Guys You Need To Answer This Question by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Help her out so that she can continue from where she has left off

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Ember Period,watch How You Enter Different Men Cars / What Coulod You Want On Your 100th Birthday / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.