Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:03 AM

'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' (1515 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / This Is How Big My Manhood Is Pic / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Godwingist(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2016
This should be a big lesson to men who love sleeping with other people's wives as the husbands will always get to know and the repercussion is often unpalatable.

My name is Emmanuel, a 38-year-old man. I live and work with a shipping line in Lagos State. I have a problem I wish to share with your esteemed readers with the hope that I will get a solution.
Apart from wanting a solution to my problems, I also want to issue this warning to all men to avoid married women like the plague because once a woman is married, she should be out of reach and not for any other man apart from her husband.
I learned my lessons the hard way and I do not want other men to fall victims of the shenanigans of women.
I met Amaka at a wedding reception two years ago and though I did not initially have any intentions of hitting on her, she came so strong on me and before I knew it, we had exchanged numbers and contacts.
I had forgotten about her when two days later, she called me and said she would like to see me again. She told me she had fallen in love with me and would not want me to stay away from her.
That weekend, she came to my house and stayed till Sunday when she left. That was when I knew she was a married woman with three kids. She told me she was having issues with her husband who never appreciated her and starved her of sex.
She added that all she wanted was a man who would be willing and ready to satisfy her sexually. Before she left, she gave me a huge amount of money and promised me more as long as I was there for her.
In my stupidity, I thought I had found a meal ticket and what would I stand to lose? Was it not just to keep having sex with her?
How wrong I was. Barely six months into the adulterous affair, I got a text message from a man who claimed to be her husband, warning me to stay away from his wife or I would not end up well.
The next time Amaka came, I showed her the message and she confessed that her husband had gone through her messages and found out we were dating. But she assured me that there was nothing to fear as her husband was just blowing hot air.
But not long after that, the man proved himself. It happened when my fiancee who had been in school, came to visit me. When it was time to have sex, I noticed that my manhood refused to get erect no matter what she did to me.
I attributed it to work stress but the next time, it was still the same. I became worried because my manhood had never failed me. Tried as much as we did, it would not get up.
A few days later, I went to see my doctor and after running a test on me, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with me and advised I should not worry about it as that could cause more anxiety.
It is now getting to four months since the problem started and my fiancee who could not take it any longer dumped me.
I have taken different drugs, gone to prostitutes to see if my manhood would rise but to no avail. In my desperation, I went to a native doctor who told me the husband of the woman I slept with had 'locked' my manhood and there was was nothing he could do.
I have been running from pillar to post in search of a solution but nothing has changed.
Is there anyone out there who can be of help?
Emmanuel."
Dear readers, today, we want you to help this young man with some advice on what he should do.

source http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/i-had-sex-with-married-woman-now-my.html

Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2016
undecided who get time to read this rubbish because of a dead peris?
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by calmG(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Pics of ya dick or Adontbilivit grin grin grin FTC

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by littlewonders: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Magu
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Laveda(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Bla bla bla

undecided Who go do go still do.
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by ShakurM(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Your only offence was getting caught grin
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Sunnymatey(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2016
The solution to ur problem lies within u. Go(not with empty hand) and apologies to the man even if it means going with ur entire village. Do watever he ll asked of u and pray to God to touch him. If he do forgive u, .... Hehehe, u dont need to be told
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by blithe2nice(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lolz...of all d girls around,u no see one kpash,then u come say Na married woman u want. My guy,ur prick never die o...e still dey do rehaxa.....beautiful nonesence!

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pictures and videos of you while KNACKING her or no mature advice. undecided
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
ghen ghen shocked
Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Enyocole(f): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Are you thinking of starting a new relationship off/online? Or have you been in a serious relationship and you are faced with a few challenges of dating safely online

Anyways whatever case,havi it easy it is to get yourself into a hugely undesirable situation by using online dating or through a dating app.

In recent times, We realised that lots of people have in a way encountered some ugly issues while trying to get hooked up online.

Everyone who’s tried a dating website for even the briefest period of time has a few horror stories. In some cases, your whole safety can be in jeopardy

Interestingly as well, 3 in 10 people will get laid on their first date after meeting someone online.

Given that people often lie about their age, income, and other factors, there’s quite a high chance that you’ll have s£x with someone who turns out to be unsuitable for you.

In this article, I wouldn’t want to dwell on the detailed problems

Read full >>> http://enyocole.com/dating-safely-enyocole-match-making/

Re: 'I Had Sex With A Married Woman; Now My Manhood Is Dead' by Vizzim: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op, kaasala burst 4ur head. The only solution u av is to apologize to the man and pray to Ur God. Kò bá tán.. It finished

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section / Males Or Females: Who Enjoys Sex The Most? / Female Ejac…you Know, & How To Do It! {adult}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.