Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,018 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police (27994 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Nigerian Military Buried Shiite Members Alive- Amnesty International. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by sexilia: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Shite are trouble makers, they don't deserve any pity, they hate chritians and even the normal muslims we no. They police should silence them or else they ll be worst than boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I am not in support of the shiites actions because they have been constituting nuisance of recent but one of the police roles is to protect lives and not kill! Inspector Idris there is no tangible or moral justification for the police to start shooting people dead claiming they were armed to the teeth cause most of the victims were not armed at all! What happened to using tasers and shooting on the leg?? Nigerian police needs to undergo training by their foreign counterparts.
go and study rule of engagement for armed forces

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by PunterTim(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
I am not in support of the shiites actions because they have been constituting nuisance of recent but one of the police roles is to protect lives and not kill! Inspector Idris there is no tangible or moral justification for the police to start shooting people dead claiming they were armed to the teeth cause most of the victims were not armed at all! What happened to using tasers and shooting on the leg?? Nigerian police needs to undergo training by their foreign counterparts.
It's because of comments like this that government would want to restrict freedom of information and speech!

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by heritage2009(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Let's not forget that the BH agression was triggered by npf when they killed Yusuf. I hope npf won't trigger violence out of d Shiite oh
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
When a group of people think they are above the law, this is what they get.
Shia, Sunni, Christians, ATR, keep away from the roads, if you most protest or use public facilities, get appropriate permission otherwise you will be treated as CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by dialloikechukwu(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I am tired of this country.

U wan travel out TRUMP dey vex.

U wan remain here , NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT worst
i dey tell u! D Mata seef don tire me

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by datigbogirl: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:

A police man has a right to defend himself in the face of danger...There's a reason why they were given guns and ofcourse it's not to just shoot anybody but at same time it's not just for decoration. Even an ordinary civilian has a right to protect himself not to talk of a Police man facing thousands of incensed youths. Abeg ride on NPF! More bullets to your Kalashnikov abi wetin dem dey call am sef?

You want a policeman to protect you but you don't want him to protect himself....if all the policemen behave this way who will remain to protect you in future...selfish being.

2 Likes

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by walozanga(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
imagine the answer a whole inspector general of police used. Were is ur tear gas and rubber bullets. Use that type of answer in america and u are finished, its a pity we are in 9ja. I tire for this muslims aggrassive nature self, shite or shit which one them dey call them

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by ogene007: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
alawaiss:
Bloody lier. U killed innocent, unarmed & defenseless people. Y not sambisa? I, assured u, ur end is nigh. Justice wil alwayz triumph
The day of reckoning will surely come for all these extra-judicial murderers.

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Rocketicon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmm! When dis time bomb will explode! It is we the ordinary Nigerians that will feel the heat oh!! At dis time! I regret being! A Nigerian! But I have no choice but accept that am a Nigerian
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by drehdinho(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
When it's said that Muslim as a religion is kind of babarious, many would think such statement is meant to debase or demoralize the Muslims.
The fact that the Shiite sect are demonstrating purported religion practise in this villainful manner, which to me is not only tantamount to animalistic behavior but also festooned with elements of violence, hate and hostility, has clearly indicated that truly the Muslim religion is not worth to be called a religion of peace as self acclaimed by their inartuculate, and passive members suffering from reasoning inertia.

Checking through other nations such as Syria , Iran, Iraq and so forth ,Muslims are always the brain behind all the deviant, anti social and violent acts in all the countries mentioned. You want folks to join you in with your religion ,is being violent and unrealistic the way to attract people to your religion? In short , the Muslim religion needs serious overhaul.

I wonder if there had been no law in the land what these set of people would have constituted into in the society. As one of the commentators has said, the law enforcement agents needs to be well trained , but then these people are human beings they have feelings. How would the Shiites members be shooting arrows at the police such that one of them was killed, yet the police should stand there like a dummy looking as those uncivilized elements kill them.

I hope we have not forgotten the police v civilians case that happened of recent in America, where the police were alleged of killing innocent Blacks and all that. This is one of the places we got all the ideas that form the basis of our government actions in Africa , particularly in Nigeria. And their police actions are still sometimes unsatisfactory to the people, what do we expect from the police of a less developed nation like Nigeria, is it possible for a servant to be higher in status than his master? We need to be objective about this.

The point I am trying to make here is that what happened is not the fault of the police , it was the Shiites members that need to receive sense. We should learn how to appreciate our police, particularly when they exercise some aortal of patrotisms in respect of their legitimate functions.
If sense of responsibilty but not that of entitlement is what all Nigerians possess, Nigeria wound not have been this much destroyed. I am still waiting for the day that we will have a leader with true love of his people at heart, but until then the good Nigerians shouldn't stop being who they are ,and the ones with uncivilized acts should try to make amends ,because when Nigeria ship is down everyone will suffer as a result.

2 Likes

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by holatin(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
good to see u
same here, am sowi i never reply ur msg, airtel go zap my credit if i on data.
Using a spare fone @ d moment
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by JustNess: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
What is their crime ?
They block federal roads, right?
Is this not synonymous to all Muslims in the north.
I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. This is what is obtainable in every jummat mosque, in the north, on Friday. They will block the roads, leading to the mosque, and use it as a praying ground. Motorists have to wait till after prayers, before embarking on their journey. No one ever confronted this issue. Likewise the Shia, they have been doing this for long and nothing happened. There is something fishy?

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by LadyAimy: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
same here, am sowi i never reply ur msg, airtel go zap my credit if i on data.
Using a spare fone @ d moment
How you take know sey na me grin
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by spectator2001: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
alizma:
police are not robots so don't expect them to fold their hands watching you pick stones against them talk more of cutlass,guns, arrow etc. they also want to return to their wives and children but you don't expect them to do that by running away when you, a civilian pickup arms.

Exactly. How can I, an armed personnel- instructed not to shoot but disperse protesters peacefully- watch a friend of mine right by my side drop dead by a fired shot from the protesters and you expect me not to level a whole continent of protesters just to lawfully and dutifully protect my own life? It's funny how some people think that the shiites "protesters" are kindergartens going about their normal businesses and the police/military are blood-thirsty monsters looking for whom to devour.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
what happend to popping them on the knees? must the police always kill when given the chance to? these guys need thorough training on how to curtail violence with less casualty.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by arrow212: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
dead
u better stop expressing ur ignorance here,if u don't ve wat to say just b mute.

police should fold hands n watch useless idiot killing them ,how I wish I was in their shoes 8 is so insignificant .
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by willibounce1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
alizma:
police are not robots so don't expect them to fold their hands watching you pick stones against them talk more of cutlass,guns, arrow etc. they also want to return to their wives and children but you don't expect them to do that by running away when you, a civilian pickup arms.

Don't mind them. Most of the people blaming the police will do the same or even worse if they find themselves in the same situation.

If anybody wants to protest, let it be a peaceful protest. You cannot carry machete, bows/arrows, bottles, stones, guns and say you are having a peaceful protest. The moment you begin to attack the police, they 'll definitely have to defend themselves. You cannot use your useless protest to disturb other people's business. Don't block the roads. You can work from kaduna to Abuja without disturbing anybody...that's how to protest... not attacking the police. You think it is easy to wear uniform, stand under the sun trying to ensure peace and one goat will be throwing stones, bottles or trying to shoot you and you'll be laughing back at them? Police and soldiers na human beings too.

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Semper247(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
alawaiss:
Bloody lier. U killed innocent, unarmed & defenseless people. Y not sambisa? I, assured u, ur end is nigh. Justice wil alwayz triumph

Who is this?

Why are u so empty?

What in god's name did u write? End of police is nigh?
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by fkj950ax(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
Christians should be very careful; From Information available to us, after they are done they will attack Christians more intensely in the north.

Rumor and hearsay.

Define us in "Information available to us"
Share this information available to you people.
Name names and state your source(s)

Christians should be vigilant, Yes I agree, but don't spin gist just like that.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by nnaubanna: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
did you not read where he said the prostesters were armed and they killed a police officer? Na only God go judge una sha

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by valx2: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
I served in Katsina state and such things are just common. How can you Block a major road just because you are praying? Dis kain god wey dem dey worship I tayya. I remember when I spent almost an hour waiting on the highway for some idiots to finish praying before I could continue on my journey from Katsina to funtua. I wonder why am sharing the same country with these people.
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nostradamu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter scatter
Some people lost some bread
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey, yeah
Seven minutes later
All don cool down, brother
Police don go away, army don disappear
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Them regular trademark
Them leave sorrow, tears and blood
Them regular trademark
That is why
Hey, yeah
Everybody run, run, run

God bless Fela Baba 70. Greatest prophet ever liveth

Asin, i dey teh you. Olamide -YBNL- dey learn work joor. Imagine! If the IGP has this kind of mindset...we're in DEEP sh!t. Yes, police too na persin pickin; Yes, police too have a family; Yes, police have a RIGHT to defend itself when lethal weapon is used during peaceful protest turned violent and riotous. Case study, the shooter that was killed with a robot in the US recently after an African American was killed by a police officer.

Essentially, like what happened in Kaduna, anywhere else this happens in Nigeria, probable intent has to be proven after civilians are killed in self-defense. A public inquiry has to be ordered by the AG of the federation to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the police were justified in using deadly force. Nigeria, your citizens are your greatest ASSET; whether Hausa, Ibibio, Igbo, Kanuri, Yoruba, Fulani etc.

GBN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dajugba:

you don't stay in the North so don't type what you don't know. These set of people you stand for as a judge can harm you in the blink on an eyes. Not until you see how violent they are like most of us have witnessed, I will only say thanks to the police force. Perhaps by now you might be reading headlines of none Muslims killed.

I have lived in several partsbof the north and I know what I type when I ask people like you to show me 1 church or one major religious crisis sparked by the shiites. Name just 1

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Guyman02: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
No be today e start, the IGP is Sunni

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
valx2:
I served in Katsina state and such things are just common. How can you Block a major road just because you are praying? Dis kain god wey dem dey worship I tayya. I remember when I spent almost an hour waiting on the highway for some idiots to finish praying before I could continue on my journey from Katsina to funtua. I wonder why am sharing the same country with these people.
.And I can tell U that those people who blocked the road and prevented you from moving are the same ones complaining about the shiites.
Those are the same people behind every major religious crisis in Nigeria (including the BH) we hear of

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by krak101(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:
like the police chief said... His men were using those (tasers) to quell the riot not until the crowd turned violent and killed one of his mehn. Put yourself in his shoes... What would you have done Remember the police man killed is somebody's daddy,Hubby and child. Besides I would have wiped em out cause already government has banned them... So they're just a bunch if outlaws.

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by holatin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
LadyAimy:
How you take know sey na me grin
ur crayoned signature
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by maxzzo1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
They were arm to d teeth according IG while commissioner says dey were arm with bow n arrows, catapults, all big lies all pic dat has emanated from d rally no such....dis apc govt is blood suckers...Vampires

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by saintmark88(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
VampireeM:

Undergo training from whom, how many unarmed blacks have been shot dead by d American police, how many Palestinians have been killed by d Isrealis police.....

Even in america if you attack a police man, u create a shoot to kill situation, stop displaying ignorance. D police man is right
Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by BigIyanga: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Killing innocent people while BH is having an attack fiesta in Sambisa.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police by XtrmeBachelor(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wen some humans start behaving like zombies because of religion then they will be treated as zombies#Mytake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.