Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,400 members, 7,891,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School (588 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School by aminulive: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima was pictured munching bean cakes locally called 'Akara' as he visited a boarding school that recently re-opened after being shutdown 2 years ago.

During the visit, Shettima promoted Hajjiya Falmata Alhaji Bukar, the Principal of Yerwa Government Girls School to rank of Ministerial Secretary for her punctuality and consciousness on her duty. The Governor was moved to make the promotion after he visited the school as early as 7:30am on Tuesday morning where he found the Principal and majority of teachers in the school fully on ground discharging their duties.

Impressed by enthusiasm of the students towards learning, the Governor directed that the school should be provided with furnitures and food stuffs such as semovita, beans, yam, sweet potato and fish to further enhance their performance.

"I am happy to meet you on ground, you are a conscientious worker and I am mightily proud of you but we have to improve their (students) feeding at whatsoever cost," Shettima said.

While in the school, he visited students in their classes, the school kitchen, hostels and other school facilities with a view of improving them to meet the required standard.

Other places visited by Shettima included the New GRA Islamiyya school, Jajeri Primary and Junior secondary school, Maryam Sani Abatcha women and children hospital and the Baga Road V.I.O office, where he inspected some drainage construction and street beautification facilities.
http://politicsngr.com/borno-gov-shettima-pictures-eating-akara-visits-boarding-school/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School by iduzebaba(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Akara elepo

(1) (Reply)

59 Quote S To Mark Gej 59 Birthday / Four Arrested In Igbokoda Over Ballot Snatching / 'Resentment Lies At The Heart Of Nigerian Unity Challenges' - Odein Ajumogobia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.