Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Universities May Go On Another Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities May Go On Another Strike. (597 Views)

Breaking News: State Universities May Not Resume As ASUU Calls Off Strike / Jonathan To Meet ASUU November 4. Universities May Re-open Next Week / ASUU Prepares For Another Strike Tomorrow-march 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities May Go On Another Strike. by roots: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2009
"The Non accademic staff unions i.e. SSANU, NASU and NAAT may go on another STRIKE, if the Federal Government do not sign the agreement reached last week".

What is wrong with these two parties? Federal government has settled ASUU why didn't they settled the rest of the Unions in the University system?
What is wrong with the Minister of Education and Yar'adu?

I don't want to add another year(s) in the University. Please Mr. President, hear the cry of Nigerian students cry.
Re: Universities May Go On Another Strike. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
As long as the head is sick the body will be affected, the president is not ok so the country can't be ok, they should go on another one, sooner or later they will come back.
Re: Universities May Go On Another Strike. by gentleemmy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
May God not allow it O angry
Re: Universities May Go On Another Strike. by RUBRICS(m): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
Strike ke, ofiapa! nba! iro! e no go happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Universities May Go On Another Strike. by delejames(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
roots:

"The Non accademic staff unions i.e. SSANU, NASU and NAAT may go on another STRIKE, if the Federal Government do not sign the agreement reached last week".

What is wrong with these two parties? Federal government has settled ASUU why didn't they settled the rest of the Unions in the University system?
What is wrong with the Minister of Education and Yar'adu?

I don't want to add another year(s) in the University. Please Mr. President, hear the cry of Nigerian students cry.

source please,

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University / When Will Ibadanpoly Release There List? / Uniabuja Admission List 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.