Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? (507 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Considering the Economic Condition, Be Very Sincere

Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
my friend will advise me to break his leg too. grin
Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend Just Because Of 6 Million Dollars? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
my bestfriend would brake my arm for not breaking his, knowing we would share the money undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Check Out The Gift Items Given To This Newly Wedded Couple / How Many times Did You Have Sex A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.