Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Please Help My Dreams Seems Real To Me Can't Differentiate From Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help My Dreams Seems Real To Me Can't Differentiate From Reality (436 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Dreams Seems Real To Me Can't Differentiate From Reality by redon12(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
please help..
I used to have series of dreams that seems real to me... am still waiting for admission
there was this day I dreamt that I finished my high institution went abroad to further my education as I finished my education and completed everything for almost ten years in the dream.

In the dream I spent many years working hard with each year spending Christmas and easter..
until I became successful ...
I became rich and came back to Nigeria and started helping people. and making my family great
after some years as I was about to marry ..
I woke up but I did not believe it was a dream...

Awake in the morning I started telling my sister of how
rich I am but I never knew it was fake..
until I went outside and did not see all the cars , houses, rich people and white men I dined with...

it also happened to me that if somebody is owing me money in the dream and refuse to pay me back I will take it out on the person real life please help.!!!!!...
Re: Please Help My Dreams Seems Real To Me Can't Differentiate From Reality by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
It is what you think about during the day .
Re: Please Help My Dreams Seems Real To Me Can't Differentiate From Reality by redon12(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is what you think about during the day .

OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Christophobia For All: The Nairaland Mantra / Underground Church Movement Grows In Iran Despite Regime's Efforts / Religion Stimulates Brain Like Sex, Drugs – Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.