Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 (982 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 by santos234: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has been named People's Sexiest Man Alive.
The 44-year-old scoops the title from last year's winner David Beckham, and can be seen on the cover of the magazine's new issue.
The snapshot shows The Rock flexing his muscles on the beach while clad in a simple white T-shirt and jeans.

The actor and wrestler shared his delight at the news on Instagram on Tuesday.
'This just means I'm still up at 4am trainin' hard, takin' care of my babies, drivin' my pick up truck and tellin' a few dirty/nerdy jokes... extremely sexily of course,' he wrote.
Huge THANK YOU you to the entire hard working and very cool staff at @People as well as all the fans worldwide. I'm honored and grateful for the luv!'
[size=20pt]

VIEW PHOTOS HERE: http://.net/7fJV6t[/size]

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 by sisisioge: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm...they should just leave me alone with you baby boy wink. We will really prayyyyyyyyyyy cool
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 by shizzy7(f): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
I personally love Dwayne Johnson..

Asides being sexy, he has a good heart, he's a good man.

Anytime I find myself in America, I'm going straight to your house.

If ya ssmmmeeellllllllllllll
What the rock Is cooking....
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 by lilbazy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
No lie...He is Handsome!
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock'Johnson Is Officially Named People's Sexiest Man alive For 2016 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can smell what da rock is cookin

(1) (Reply)

Ay’s ‘trip To Jamaica’ Breaks Previous Record / Nigerian Man Builds Amazing Automobile That Can Cruise On Both Land & Water / Hope Secondary School Warrake Reunion Party (HSS REUNION PARTY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.