Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Guys What Will U Do To Her.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will U Do To Her.... (1254 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / You Find This In Church Yard.. What Will U Do / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by chris2face(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good evening everybody

Some thing happened in our yard that has got me thinking ever since
There is this guy leaving in the same compound with me he is got this girl very beautiful I must say but he keeps cheating on her

Today around 9.30pm he came home with one random babe like that and the unexpected happened
his woman bump into them during the heat of the moment ,that's not even the problem the problem here is that out of anger the girl destroyed his plasma TV
and a home theater

As in for real it happened at my very own eyes,the guy got raged I never know all these (slow people) are this dangerous he gave this girl one slap that I bet my life resented her brain and she ran

NB the plasma TV is damaged beyond repair
So guys what will u do if your woman out of anger destroyed your expensive home appliances
Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by freesinzu(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nothing I guess cry

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by Flexherbal(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
I do not like women who break things when they are angry.
But, the guy broke something too, her heart.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by Airtimex(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Absolutely nothing... sad
Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by Lionbite(m): 1:44am On Nov 16, 2016
What i will do depends on the price of what she broke.
If na appliance that is worth 30k-50k i will just give am a life-changing slap. But if na 50k upward na john cena finishing be dat o.
Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by Bluezy13(m): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Flexherbal:

Word.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by chris2face(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
She went too far abeg
Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by chris2face(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Lionbite:
What i will do depends on the price of what she broke.
If na appliance that is worth 30k-50k i will just give am a life-changing slap. But if na 50k upward na john cena finishing be dat o.
Guy the plasma is worth much more than that
Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by chigoizie7(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
It is obvious that I have strained the relationship already.

We might not get back together. Even if I had apologised. Things no go be the same.

So, I will just arrest her and make her pay for the TV and sound system after all, I am not ur husband. No law is binding us as man and wife.

She must pay for what she broke

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do To Her.... by chris2face(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
chigoizie7:
It is obvious that I have strained the relationship already.

We might not get back together. Even if I had apologised. Things no go be the same.

So, I will just arrest her and make her pay for the TV and sound system after all, I am not ur husband. No law is binding us as man and wife.

She must pay for what she broke
Exactly my thought

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go From Abuja To Lagos? / Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? / Dear Confused Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.