Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) (62300 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Nothing we no go see for this world.

This one learnt from the best.

Laugh wan kill me though this isn't a laughing matter. grin grin grin

This girl needs psych eval.

She did NOT learn from the best kan kan.
Anyone can put up a more believable version of that cheap trick.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by oseiwe(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

That's a foolish statement you making, am amazed NLders claim there is no God, whereas many of them know fully well that there's a God in heaven, but only pretend... believe me every statement you make here on NL will be judged on the last day.
And for that video, that's the power of the Holy Ghost, Lord I thank you for that miracle over there, and I pray that the same miracle will restore my mother's health into totality in Jesus Name Amen
cant you see that it was premeditated? 100% scam. Jesus didnt die for this

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by mosisadez(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author= its a pity , this generation has turned God to a magician .SMH

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by aalangel(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Something is wrong with a lot of people. Lord, show them the Light.

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by lacream90(f): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
she is exercising her arms. she doesn't want to have Christian moda hand thats the only thing i can see

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by smilingjosh: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dongreat:
As one who is a Christian and educated, I can wholeheartedly say that this is not Miracle but Magic. It's a clever trick I have seen a lot at Trafalgal Square, one that you seems not to understand despite looking hard. I guess she has been taught how to execute it and decided to showcase it to receive praises and likes but instead backfired.
Also most of the new generation so called "instant miracles" you see on TV performed by some well known "man of God" are nothing but clever tricks designed to fool the less clever, gullible and illiterates of which are much in their churches.
I once showed a clip of "miracles" to a white friend and he successfully performed all to my amazement. Since then I am careful of giving praises to God for a well performed Magic.
so u are saying no such thing as miracles?

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by miketayo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Using Gods name in vain.. she has no fear of God or wat
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by smilingjosh: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:
A little gud came out of d recession, it open my people eyes and stopped dem from been religiously blind.

D only way a pastor go fit collect money from my hand na with machine gun.

#GODISNOTHEARTLESS
my broda any pastor dat will force u to give is a scam.real pastors only encorages u to give...they are diffrent.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Maximus85(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
By their seed you shall know them. Like father like daughter.
Praise chiiiiiiiisus
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by blacqdiamond112: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Amen my sister you re absolutely right and i pray for your mum as well. Amen
Towncrier007:

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Spidermon: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
After the 1st 5 seconds of the video, i ignored the sleight of hand tricks and focused on analysing the front and back.

The girl be like person wey dey club wella sef

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by DrObum(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Her papa don teach am scam nah!

E dey hard to learn
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Damn she's cute ,wonder how her titttties shaped like.looks like she's got button nips

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by obosirow: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Search out Charles and Frances hunter in YouTube and you'll understand that this is but a light miracle for God.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by gozzlin: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
I felt complete and utter disgust watching the clip. She's obviously making mockery of the God she claims to be worshipping. I can't really say if she's so daft to the point of being oblivious of the subtle and overt implications of the video. We all know your dad is a big time scammer using the name of Jesus to defraud people, but to insult the sensibilities of your gullible followers with this mock video is the height of insensitivity.

To make matters worse she was giggling like a m0ron and even said 'sh1t'. A pastor's daughter for that matter. I'm not surprised as it's been a long established fact that pastor's children are some of the worst set of people you'll encounter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
talk2tosep:
I wonder how so many people don't believe such a miracle though...as for me nothing is impossible if you are anointed..If magicians or evil spirits could do some supernatural things. .tell me then what is impossible in the name of jesus.....There are levels in the spiritual realm...bringing things from the spiritual realm to the physical realm is the greatest thing God desire for us..but how many are willing...people pray too much,they don't read the words and have the revelation of Christ and follow the principles. .people are perishing becos of lack of wisdom and knowledge....that miracle is 100 percent possible.....you all should read Mathew 19 vs 26...of course you all can read it but another thing is to rise in the revelation of that word...

Granted that that 'miracle' is 100% possible, why make a video and put on YouTube? To whose glory? Jesus Christ lived his life exactly opposite the way the Oyedepo dynasty are going about their business. Jesus makes a miracle and tell people around not to reveal to public, Oyedepos put theirs on YouTube. Jesus told a rich man to give out his riches to somewhat guarantee his making eternal life, Oyedepos say you're poor because you're in sin.

The poor and illiterates are very important people surrounding Jesus' ministry, with the exception of say Matthew, a tax collector, and Paul, a scholar(after Jesus' death), Jesus go-to guys are the regular Joes. The poor widow who gave the least offering was recognized by Jesus as the one who gave the most because she gave from the heart.

You're a regular Joe, you go to Winners, and you'll be burdened with the expectation earthly riches in no time. Nobody cares about the most important thing: heavenly riches. Matthew 6:19-20 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Irepib(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Madness on point oyedepo and her daughter fake people of God Scammers family
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by JhyMedex: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
jonbellion:
* sigh*
LMAO... Dt reaction is epic...
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by shotster50(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
All these 'miracle' pasters in Nigeria are simply magicians with bags of tricks.... Tricks not miracles... Repeat
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
This one is trying to mock God right?
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by mildflame: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
STUPID UGLY thing, must have learn it from her 419 father

2 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Phlegmwash:

Granted that that 'miracle' is 100% possible, why make a video and put on YouTube? To whose glory? Jesus Christ lived his life exactly opposite the way the Oyedepo dynasty are going about their business. Jesus makes a miracle and tell people around not to reveal to public, Oyedepos put theirs on YouTube. Jesus told a rich man to give out his riches to somewhat guarantee his making eternal life, Oyedepos say you're poor because you're in sin.

The poor and illiterates are very important people surrounding Jesus' ministry, with the exception of say Matthew, a tax collector, and Paul, a scholar(after Jesus' death), Jesus go-to guys are the regular Joes. The poor widow who gave the least offering was recognized by Jesus as the one who gave the most because she gave from the heart.

You're a regular Joe, you go to Winners, and you'll be burdened with the expectation earthly riches in no time. Nobody cares about the most important thing: heavenly riches. Matthew 6:19-20 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys ...

Absolutely! 100000% correct! I ve always wondered why some pastors are accumulating millions of naira and expensive mansions and private jets, are they not looking forward to going to heaven? Do they even know were they will end up? Do they even believe heaven exists? Hence the accumulation of so much wealth, i mean, if truely they believe wouldn't they be so exited and happy to die as soon as possible so as to live the so called enternal life in heaven? It beats my imagination. Some of them even owns TV studios and channels just to advertise their so called miracles,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
smilingjosh:

my broda any pastor dat will force u to give is a scam.real pastors only encorages u to give...they are diffrent.
even to encourage people to give is stiil wrong, they should not demand, force, coerce or encourage any one to give, it should be the choice and decision of people if they would like to give.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by endove(f): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
In jenifa's voice

Bad shaid

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Deicide: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
so basically oyedepo pikin na ATHEIST

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
desperate times require desperate measures.. and thanks to GEJ and in no less commendation, Mallam Buhari.. we are in desperate times.. don't blame these fake MOG.. blame their followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by zicol2015: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Some pple are just too silly in ds country..
Watched the video.. d girl was evn laffing as she was acting it. looks like she is only passing time with it. and some pple are hia attaching wat is nt because she is a daughter of a soocalled pastor..
Wat i see is anoda upcoming Emanuella.....

There are many churches in Nigeria, still Our beloved country is rated most corrupt. and even filled with wicked people..
#shame

1 Like

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

if you like no cary your mama go hospital when she die you will begin accuse devil

mumu

3 Likes

Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by bobkezel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oyedepo and his family embarassing themselves anyhow. Still more to come from them, ndi mgbu.
Re: Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) by lionson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
The criticisms notwithstanding, you are going places. More grace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2024 / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.