Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,114 members, 7,916,259 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier (33260 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by morereb10: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Opemipo91:

i wish the mods here will ban you for life

mad man
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Sanchase: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2016
He got proper medical care from a country who has invested Billions in its medical services, a blood lab facility in London has better facilities compared to the medical unit at Aso rock.

There is nothing good about Nigeria.
What a shame !!!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by eroski90(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Wow wow wow... Thanks God ooo... I'm so happy for this guy... He should take care of himself o
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2016
I don't understand. How much do actors earn that some can't afford 10million naira?
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Kingbuhari(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2016
yeah he looks much healthier and fresh now.... Leo give your life to Jesus Christ, quit smoking, alcoholic or any hard thing that will endanger your health...
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Kingbuhari(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
I don't understand.
How much do actors earn that some can't afford 10million naira?
and do u think to get 10mil is child play ??
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by drskyfly007(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Sickness is a bad thing...If only you can visit the hospitals at your spare time and see different kind of illness then you all will appreciate GOD more and complain less of recession....
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by martineverest(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2016
i guess he has learnt his lessons in hard way

youth:stop (drinking,smoking,bleaching and taking hard drugs)....they are the major causes of kidney failure
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by humblemikel(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2016
WHEN I OPENED THE PICS, ALL I DID WAS TO SMILE AND SAY THANK YOU LORD
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by integrity85(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
To God be all the glory!
I'm happy for him.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Kingbuhari:

Yeah,l think so.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by uzolexis(f): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
wait,so no hospital in the whole of Nigeria can do kidney transplant/treatment....big shame
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Peterpanny: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Opemipo91:
you need to be ban.oloshi buruku.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Henryfour(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2016
God is good, pls dnt do wat u use to do DAT brought abt DT again.tnk God for a supportive wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
OMG!!! I'm so happy for him!!!
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by DoyenExchange: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thank God for him.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Kingbuhari(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

Yeah,l think so.
OK good luck...
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by victorazy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Afonja and ibo donated his treatment money. Now that's the Nigeria I want to see. Let's drive away these polictians that are dividing us for their interest.

What is the gain from hausa fulani?
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by victorazy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
uzolexis:
wait,so no hospital in the whole of Nigeria can do kidney transplant/treatment....big shame

We get hospital?
Hospital where doctor dey fight woman in labour and nurse dey receive slap na hospital?

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wow, he looks better already. Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by 99foxxy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
lyterydim:
Only the fresh air their go chase sickness comot 4 your body grin
your so right cool
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by ensamy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
So Nigerian healthcare system is this bad. See how Mezie is now healthy . He may have been treated by a Nigerian Dr over there that went for greener pasture.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by iykedare(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingbuhari:

Then how do the actresses buy g-wagons?
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by sunsewa16: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
the type of news I love to hear,glory be to Jesus,but bros no more smoking and boozing again oh,like those days of OJEZ Restaurant,is no no now,welcome back.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
He looks good and I wish him continued healing. However it is sad, so many have to leave the entire continent of Africa to seek medical treatment. Are we all dullards? Is there no doctor in all of Africa who is capable of performing the task? Is it only when we seek the white man's land that we are suddenly capable of making the transition from empty to full? Hmm...
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by saudyarmani(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sickness no be good thing ooo,see his looks then and now

Ilera loro
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by oyeezah(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
The cutie is back, thank God for his life
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Ajiowe: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
I thank God for the healing He bestowed on Leo Mezi's health.
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Kingbuhari(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
iykedare:

Then how do the actresses buy g-wagons?
and u forgot the actresses has warehouse inside their skirt
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by nestorghana(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tnk God for DJ Trump
Re: Leo Mezie Returns To Nigeria After Kidney Treatment In London. Looks Healthier by Elle277(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
May God be praised,, and may the healing be permanent,,Amen,God is wonderful!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.