Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) (19959 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the QuarterFinals?

Nigeria: 92% (83 votes)
New Zealand: 7% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Nigeria Vs New Zealand: FIFA Women's WC Quarter Final (4 - 1) Full Time! / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Joe50(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2009
Those who said earlier nigeria would lost the match, , SHAME ON YOU ALL,
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Joe50(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2009
Please: in our next match, who are we meeting? and which date to be played?
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Ojumiii(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2009
The Victory is 4 Nigeria and Africa at large, I celebrate as my country excel, Go 4 Gold, It's yours.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by sayso: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2009
peps don't celebrate in this victory because it was wrong for Nigeria to play those guys as under 17,you can easily see the difference between Nigeria and New Z counterpart they are kids and simply cannot compete,we cheated to win in this tournament,if only FIFA will ban the Golden Eaglets it will serve as a warning to all organizers and participants in future tournaments
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by nich(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2009
'twasnt a big deal. was just 5:0 grin grin
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Undispu3rd(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2009
I want make my pedition now

NIGERIA                                     5

N. ZEALAND                               0
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by bandely(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2009
@4Tune1

Don't mind him with his fake dream!  grin grin
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by pek(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2009
the nigerian men 5
new zealand boys 0

what do they have have to be ashamed of been beaten by their uncles?
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by princekevo(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2009
sayso:

peps don't celebrate in this victory because it was wrong for Nigeria to play those guys as under 17,you can easily see the difference between Nigeria and New Z counterpart they are kids and simply cannot compete,we cheated to win in this tournament,if only FIFA will ban the Golden Eaglets it will serve as a warning to all organizers and participants in future tournaments

So if Fifa doesn't ban Golden Eaglets shame will be you own. Fifa body is not Nigerian politics with those mentality of discrediting others achievements. Celebrate those who make scarifies like this for their country and condemn those who will no make any but tries to pull them down.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by ProAnti: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2009
If they had lost we would have concentrated on their style of play and condemned the NFA, coaches and players to death.
Now that they won, we are saying they are all age cheats. Nigerians and their pull-him-down mentality.

May God save us from ourselves!
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by emiemi(f): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2009
Pro Anti:

If they had lost we would have concentrated on their style of play and condemned the NFA, coaches and players to death.
Now that they won, we are saying they are all age cheats. Nigerians and their pull-him-down mentality.

May God save us from ourselves!

But is it not true? Why are we glorying in falsehood? They should have proved that worth
in the super eagles league. We need to start looking at more permanent developmental
plans instead of temporary (surface) ones. angry

This thread has 16 pages and growing, waow! Was it because Nigeria won 5 - 0? undecided

Or basically that men will watch football no matter what?
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by infohenry(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Good football by the lads or men , whatever, am still not celebrating cos my headache is where will their performance keep nigeria football tomorrow or will the also vanish into thin air after winning the competition like those before them, let us know that the of nigeria football will always be measured by the quality of players in our senior national team not by winning every U17 competition but cannot qualify for senior world cup.
All the same KUDOS EAGLETS,
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
Am sorry for you all that are celebrating for these guys
Its a shame that we parade 25yrs boys to compete for a 16yrs age limit competition.
Those NZL were no competition for the nigerians cos they very young and you can see it in thier eyes and the way they play
Una dey parade old men, see our boys faces, at least you all know under 16 niaja boy when u see one. Can any one boast that one of those boys is younger or even 18yrs?
I bet the least age is 22yrs. I stand to be corrected

Watch out, after ths competition we wont hear about them again, where is Chrisantus?
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
People can be horrible. I dont care what all these bad belle people say, those boys have earned my support and respect even if they loose. Haba will it kill you to say good job. They had less than 5 months to prepare, the coach had to virtually start from scratch after half of the players had been disqualified by MRI scan. All a lot of people are good for is complain and fault finding
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
H Aisha, am a full nigerian and i love my country
but when it comes to justice, fair play and equity I dont compromise and i dont praise people that do like wise
In your heart, you know those boys are well over aged , check out Stanley okoro, oliha and the rest , so they are 15yrs rite?

lets forget emotions now and be real, we need to speak the truth even if it hurts
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Borat1: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Thats the weakest team nigeria has had to play, and need i say more its the last!
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
Borat, i hope so oooooh!
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
unclebros:

H Aisha, am a full nigerian and i love my country
but when it comes to justice, fair play and equity I dont compromise and i dont praise people that do like wise
In your heart, you know those boys are well over aged , check out Stanley okoro, oliha and the rest , so they are 15yrs rite?

lets forget emotions now and be real, we need to speak the truth even if it hurts

I have to believe the MRI scan and I reallly dont care of their facials. Some people have a hard life and some dont. I want to believe that the MRI test that sent half of the team home is right. I want to enjoy the small joy i get from football and its been long since i have been this happy and[b] NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT FROM ME[/b]
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by willis2k9(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
i told u people dat nigeria will win the match.congratulation 2 nigeria
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
Honestly Aisha, i quite agree with you, we deserve to enjoy the small joy in nigerian football at the moment but hey, we must be sincere with ourselves. The truth pays girl!

See clarence seedorf, Anelka still playing top football, where are the nigerian counterparts that played with them.
Lets look at the future and not what is happening today. How many nigerian players are playing top football now with top rated teams? Mikel? (only)
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
unclebros:

Honestly Aisha, i quite agree with you, we deserve to enjoy the small joy in nigerian football at the moment but hey, we must be sincere with ourselves. The truth pays girl!

See clarence seedorf, Anelka still playing top football, where are the nigerian counterparts that played with them.
Lets look at the future and not what is happening today. How many nigerian players are playing top football now with top rated teams? Mikel? (only)
What truth do you want again? MRI scan sent half the players of that team packing. These ones passed. Unless you have new evidence to prove otherwise, abeg let these boys be. these boys work their behind off, unlike their brothers in eagles. Football is not just talent, its a lot of hard work and consistency. Did all the boys from Argentina and Brazil who played in under 20 touranaments get to play in top leagues? Professional soccer is extremely competitive, finding the right club is key and a coach that will mentor and train you is extremely important. Pls stop bashing Nigerian Players unnecessarily, be constructive in your critism
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
I beleive my criticisms are very constructive and its my personal opionion and conviction. Am not about to convince anyone am just stating the obvious by my own observation.
You also have the right to have your own opinion.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by deb(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
What truth do you want again? MRI scan sent half the players of that team packing. These ones passed. Unless you have new evidence to prove otherwise, abeg let these boys be. these boys work their behind off, unlike their brothers in eagles. Football is not just talent, its a lot of hard work and consistency. Did all the boys from Argentina and Brazil who played in under 20 touranaments get to play in top leagues? Professional soccer is extremely competitive, finding the right club is key and a coach that will mentor and train you is extremely important. Pls stop bashing Nigerian Players unnecessarily, be constructive in your critism

Thank u 4 your comment. A lot of our people just like to complain sha.
By far this is the youngest Under-17 we've ever paraded even if they are older than 17 and they still passed the MRI test.
MRI they say is 95% accurate
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
deb:

Thank u 4 your comment. A lot of our people just like to complain sha.
By far this is the youngest Under-17 we've ever paraded even if they are older than 17 and they still passed the MRI test.
MRI they say is 95% accurate
I saw them in Bauchi when they were in thier causal and they looked so much younger than they looked while playing. They were really small. Anyone that wants to scream over age shouldbring new evidence, otherwise suck it up and let us enjoy our small victories. Football gives me and a lot others so much joy and we have had a lot of heartbreak recently, I have been hospitalized twice. Now that am happy, no boby can make me unhappy with their unproved allegations
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2009
Yea, alot of our people are ready to do anything the cheat and a whole lot are ready to keep quiet and allow the menance to go on.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
[tr]Chief Adokiye Amesiamaka revealed in his column in Punch newspaper that he once has the captain in Sharks youth team in 2002 and he claimed to be 18 years old then. More at kickoffnigeria.com:

Former Green Eagles winger Adokiye Amiesimaka has claimed that Golden Eaglets captain Fortune Chukwudi is at least nine years older than he says he is.
http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=11986[/tr]

I rest my case!

Just like Tunde Bakare would say "the majority that is wrong will soon become the minority and the minority that is right will soon become the majority, its all a question of time"
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
unclebros:

Yea, alot of our people are ready to do anything the cheat and a whole lot are ready to keep quiet and allow the menance to go on.
Mr man Produce your evedience or suck it. 15 of them were discovered to cheat and sent home if u have anymore prove it or suck it, allow us to celebrate in peace. Wetin now? Dont be a kill joy
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by ariy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
those who cry over cheating and overage cheating go cry tired. who told you that all players of other teams were under 17 ?
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by initiator(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2009
I didn't watch the match because i'm tired of Nigeria's myopic short-term gains in U-17 championships. After we cheat in U 17, we just evaporate in U 20 and become useless at the senior level. It doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2009
unclebros:

[tr]Chief Adokiye Amesiamaka revealed in his column in Punch newspaper that he once has the captain in Sharks youth team in 2002 and he claimed to be 18 years old then. More at kickoffnigeria.com:

Former Green Eagles winger Adokiye Amiesimaka has claimed that Golden Eaglets captain Fortune Chukwudi is at least nine years older than he says he is.
http://www.kickoff.com/static/news/article.php?id=11986[/tr]

I rest my case!

Just like Tunde Bakare would say "the majority that is wrong will soon become the minority and the minority that is right will soon become the majority, its all a question of time"
So we should take the words of an aggrieved man over a 95% accurate MRI scan. He should write and send his evidence to FIFA instead of seeking cheap media publicity
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by unclebros: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
So we should take the words of an aggrieved man over a 95% accurate MRI scan. He should write and send his evidence to FIFA instead of seeking cheap media publicity

Aisha, Am beginning to observe your mindset towards win at all cost just to satisfy your football appetite.
how can u and others fools in NFF disproof the authethic prove of the former green eagles star who was actually a coach then?
Guess what ? no one has faltered his statement.
Re: Nigeria U-17 Vs New Zealand: 5 - 0! (November 5, 2009) by Damoche10: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
Borat, Make tunder fire that ya mouth!

Unclebros, make tunder fire ya own like 4 times make you no wake up.

Those boys played well. At least some of them were tested on the SCAN and it has proved all of you wrong that they are age cheats. GO FOR GOLD EAGLETS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is Ahmed Musa The Most Famous Nigerian Footballer? (Video) / EPL: Why Liverpool Beat Manchester United 4-0 – Mo Salah / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue?