Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba (1919 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by Pweety4me(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2009
@OP u r on a long ting!
Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2009
kanye West:

She is a very very smart Yoruba Girl and am extremely proud of her. What should a fine Yoruba girl be doing with an Ibo boy? She is wise enough to know that she cant be trapped into a greedy tribe of spare part sellers and chemists selling fake drugs. She has no time to engage in fraudulent activites and meet a future hungry mother in law that will be so troublesome and greedy. She knows she is a full blooded Nigerian that can lay claim to have defeated the Ibos in a war fair and square and dating an Ibo guy is like dating a foreigner and she wants to keep it simple by dating her kind. Once a Biafran, forever one. They have no country and identity so she doesnt want to be a madam miss road without identity.

Yoruba Girls are far smarter than most ibo boys think and she is the most responsible girl on the planet for refusing to date someone other than this wonderful tribe and to make matters worse the poster is from a tribe that provokes bile and puke whenever a decent Yoruba girl sees an "Omo Nna"

@poster

You better go and pursue your ibo greedy prostitutes to marry and leave the beautiful Yoruba Chics alone! angry

You are so crass u become stupid. FYI I am not Ibo but I hate it wen people like u spew forth rubbish in the name of freedom of expression. Keep ur stupid bigoted sentiments to urself no one is impressed by ur silly immaturity.
Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by ladgentle(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2009
she doesnt love u
Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by Periscope: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2009
Hey guy, the condition has been given. just be nice to her and turn to a different angle.
Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by tracy56(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
just leave and move on , u will get a better girl that will appreciate you ,i use to date ibo guy guy , he complain about tribe cos am not ibo , i dump him ,and move on.
Re: She Refused Dating Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by brooklyn99: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
she only wants you if ur yoruba right? so heres what u do, get a sharp blade or a steak knife and slash urself across each cheek (three time on each cheek). if ure too squeamish to mutilate urself, buy a cat, rub barbecue sauce on each cheek and tempt ur cat into scratching the shit outta each cheek. 3 lines should appear then. problem solved. now the bigoted, tribalistic, and clearly uneducated bitch is urs for the taking, until the tribal marks fade. grin

Long Term Relationship With A Lady From Arochukwu, Abia State. / All Dis Naija Bitches / 13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart