Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,245 members, 7,967,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Winner Of The Upcoming Ondo Guber Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Winner Of The Upcoming Ondo Guber Polls (608 Views)

Andy Uba, APC And Anambra Guber Polls / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss / Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winner Of The Upcoming Ondo Guber Polls by FarmManager: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ondo polity: Edosa, a political juggernaut who share the same political ideology with me, challenged my silence on Ondo elections while I critically analysed that of his heartbeat Edo state few months ago.

Of course, the Edo election was indeed full of heartbeat, but the heat coming from the Sunshine state is second to hell. The blind can boldly see it and it's audible enough to the deaf.
Since 1999 that I was politically circumcised, Ondo gubernatorial election had been election inside election. The people of the state are not just aware but politically conscious irrespective of their Educational background. Average Ondo indigent is a born or trained politician. You want to know why? Marry us.

So, an attempt to fool us optically, is an attempt to fool yourself. In other states of Nigeria, you could easily predict who the next Governor 12 months to the election. In the Sunshine state, you won't know the Governor 12 seconds before result is announced.
Without much ado, The present political tussle is among 5 gladiators who I will herein analysed their political strengths and I will predict the winner 7 days to the election.

Dr. Olu Agunloye of the SDP is no doubt pulling his own crowd silently, of course the Akokos are strongly behind him. Although, he has the lowest strength but if by a week to the elections, Pa Olu Falae does not go farther with him, he is going nowhere.

Barr. Jimoh Ibrahim, Presently a factional flagbearer of the Ali Modu sheriff's PDP. If he spends his money appropriately, He will go far, His Ikale people are never with him but with Money, many things are possible. Sincerely, he is pulling crowd. His contending with the Present Governor. On party platform, Dr. R. O. Mimiko gave him a big edge. But his personality may be far from winning. Again, in Ondo state, tables are used to turning.

Barr. Eyitayo Jegede remain the love of Ondo central neglecting being the loyal boy of the sitting Governor. His people brainwashingly wants him and being the highest voting area, he was capable of winning until court cases set in.
As we all know, the court cases are still possible of setting out. Whichever way, as far as Dr. Raman is our Governor, expect anything because he is a political genius.

Barr. Rotimi Akeredolu. The way he won APC primaries remain a political mystery to the populace, a silent killer. He is capable of being the next Governor. He possesses the charisma, and seriously pulling crowd. The Buhari factor would have been a deterrent, but Ondolites prefers the Buhari factor to the assumed Mimiko factor. But seriously Mimiko is a nice man.
He contested and did well in 2012, he is no doubt one of the two favourites.
Federal power and Inec partiality should be taken for granted. Direct or indirect. APC is APC. He may powerfully be the next Governor.

Barr. Olusola Oke. Being the only one I met one or one in July 2012. His Ideologies are convincing and he possesses the prowess. He is a political professor. He is loved by majority of his people and the entire Ondo humans, he is a favourite. Only Federal power can stop him.
Logically, the race is between Barrister Olusola Oke and Barr. Rotimi Akeredolu, but on the next Governor. Let's meet again by next Market day.

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Join APC, Mimiko Tells Journalists After Meeting Buhari (Photos) / ASUU May Go On Indefinite Strike / If I Become The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.