Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) (953 Views)

"How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by Stanyvic(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
A Nigerian Guy who goes by the instagram username Itzkaystyle just shared the news that his Girlfriend of 4 years today bought him a jeep, well here is how he captioned it;
Wow wow I can’t keep calm,the world has to know how grateful I am ordinary Port Harcourt Boy ,meeting you 4 years ago in the university and how even against all odds no one wanted you to date me or even be seen with me cause you are a pastor’s daughter but you proved them all wrong,you stayed even supported my career as an upcoming artist from day 1,my love my everything I’m speechless this surprise is too much (a car) I bless God for the day i met you and I promise to make u proud for supporting my music journey …oh no God. Bless you New Lexus Jeep
#BestGfEver#PastorsDaughter#GratefulHeart#BestGfEver#NewMusiCSoomComeForYouOnly#Street#PHBoy#Blessed#ThankYouJesus

Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by LecciGucci: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yeyeboi
D babe try shaa
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by KnightRod(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
cry

My kind of bae. The one I require
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
now this is refreshingly different.
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by laudate: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
I feel sorry for di girl. undecided sad Instead of her to support the guy to get a good job, help him save up money so that he can stand on his own two feet, make something of himself and buy that car through his own hardwork, she went out and used her own funds to dash him a car. Not just a car, but a grade-1 tokunboh jeep. shocked Okay, nah...

Hehehe..... trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin he dey find oooh! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by Jamotide: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
embarassedYeyeboy you do hara thing and you get a car there. You still want to jump out of your skin. ;DYeyeboy you do hara thing and you get a car there. You still want to jump out of your skin.
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by ikombe: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
KnightRod:
cry
My kind of bae. The one I require
Me self grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Happy His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Bought Him A Car (photo) by ikombe: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
laudate:
I feel sorry for di girl. undecided sad Instead of her to support the guy to get a good job, help him save up money so that he can stand on his own two feet, make something of himself and buy that car through his own hardwork, she went out and used her own funds to dash him a car. Not just a car, but a grade-1 tokunboh jeep. shocked Okay, nah...

Hehehe..... trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin he dey find oooh! cheesy
Comments like dis is 1 of the reason nigeria as a country will never move forward.

If na guy buy for d girl now na no wahala. But as babe buy now na Bad thing undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Do Wn U Suddenly Fnd Ursef Sitting On A Couch Wt A Gal U Dnt Knw? / Is She In A Rebound Relationship?? / How do Married Women Cope With Their Husband’s Small Manhood.- Actress (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.