Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? (1293 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by standardgist: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
SHOCKING!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri?

am sure some of you might have seen the story or photo floating around the internet about the 7 Years old boy (SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!) tortured and burnt alive in Lagos for allegedly (I say allegedly because we all know Nigerians and bogus claims) “stealing” some cassava flakes – Garri to EAT!!!! – Yes, you read that well, in Nigeria 7 Years old, beaten then burnt to death for “stealing” Garri (food), by some crazy adults who have failed in their lives! well, its shocking that this story is not getting the exposure it deserves, I think its one of the most disgusting and SHOCKING story I have ever heard in my whole life!

We owe it to children to be protected, they are the next generation of human beings, either you are related by blood or not, all children have the fundamental right to be protected, cared for and provided for – ofcourse except in Nigeria where we KILL CHILDREN!!! – What do you think of this incident, what kind of justice those the perpetrators deserve?

Click here to see the full story and video - http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/shocking-see-7-years-old-boy-burnt-to.html?m=1

Visit www.standardgist.ml for more

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by uwagimboo: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
that dude was way above 7 years mr Linus....
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Was it garri he stole? CUs burning him ahhhhhhh.

This picture just changed my mood.

7 years. No naaah
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Chiefia(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Don't wanna believe this. I hope There's more to this story, and truth unfolds sooner. cry
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by GogetterMD(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
False information. It was a grown adult, he was a mugger who stabbed someone while trying to snatch a phone
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by darbeelicous(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Shudnt av opened this.......... NW I can't eat anymore.

(1) (Reply)

A Crash Course On Breast Lumps And What To Do / Lady Pictured Smoking While Breastfeeding Her Baby (photo) / Raline Organic Rose Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.