Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,893 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman (1329 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Is The True Definition Of A Weak Man- Shade Ladipo / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sultry Photo / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by splendid22(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede is a role interpreter who is good at what she does .Popular for her cameo appearance in Tuface’s African Queen and Djinee’s Ego, Yvonne continues to wow her fans with her versatility. In a chat with The News Guru, she reveals what a sexy woman means to her.

Hear her:"My definition of a sexy woman has to do with the mind. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There are some girls that don’t look like it, but when they walk into a room you have to turn because the confidence goes before them. For me sexiness is confidence”

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/what-sexiness-means-to-yvonne-jegede/

Re: See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
even if she completely nakedd, my dicck won't raise
Re: See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by kinggogo: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Who's deceiving who undecided

Buh u kip showing us boobss upandan
Re: See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by LifeIsSoEasy: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
But why do you always put your boobs on display?
Re: See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
in facts b0obs nowadays no dey stand prick again cos na everyday u dey see am for free
Re: See Yvonne Jegede's Definition Of A Sexy Woman by Evakinqz: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Airforce1:
even if she completely nakedd, my dicck won't raise
Na so sad

(1) (Reply)

GUESS The Size Of This 22yr-old Lady's Massive T!tties! See Full Pics! / Veteran Nigerian Rapper Turned US Naval Officer, Freestyle, Releases New Photos / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bikini Body In Hawaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.