Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

How To Fix Google Voice App Popping Up After Inserting Headset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Google Voice App Popping Up After Inserting Headset (363 Views)

Phone Charger Removed From Man's Bladder After Inserting It Into His Penis / This Is What Is Popping Up In My Htc Pls Help Me / Camon Cxair And OTG Popping Up When Trying To Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Google Voice App Popping Up After Inserting Headset by invincible560(m): 1:03am On Nov 17, 2016
This is a common problem i know many of you are facing but might not actually know how to go about fixing it. I searched all over the internet to get a lasting solution to this issue but all failed. I noticed when ever you use your smartphone headset on mostly Nokia phones, it will automatically activates the microphone feature so the next time you use it with your smartphone, it will keep popping up google voice app.

How Can I fix This Issue?

Although, I have not gotten a lasting solution to this issue but with this little am able to put together you can actually fix this issue temporarily.
==>Open settings>>Applications>>locate google voice application click on it.
==>Right down click on disable google voice application.
So the next time you input your headset, it will not popup again.

source:http://www.techfashy.com/2016/11/how-to-fix-google-voice-app-popping-up-after-inserting-headset.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Affordable Smart PHONE For Social Media Managers / Who Want To Sell His Gionee M5 Plus For 55k / Infinix Note 3 For Sale.. 3 Weeks Old.all Accessories Available.call 07033796378

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.