Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call (1473 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Appleā€™s Facetime For Now. / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 17, 2016
OFFICIAL WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL FINALLY HERE,
Whatsapp Video calling is finally out for everyone :

Few days ago, you recieve a message to invite people before you can be eligible for whatsapp call is a scam,whatsapp never do that,it have been a rumor ,few weeks whatsapp video call have under beta mode, that is test mode,but am so glad is finally out.

Officially so those that downlaoded imo chat because of video calls now you can actually enjoy your whatsapp video calling with whatsapp too.

How to make use of whatsapp whatsapp video call :

Just like whatsapp voice call,is just the same,different is the video calling icon is like video camera, while audio is just like call icon.

If Paraventure your patner or friends have not downloaded the latest whatsapp share him our link to be able to download true our site here at latest whatsapp version 2.16.351 Free Download

Here is a photo of my review on the photo you can see the call and video call icon from the whatsapp application
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/whatsapp-video-call-169x300.png[/img]

whatsapp video call finally out for everyone
whatsapp video call finally out for everyone
Whatsapp video call is finally out no much requirement just upgrade to 2.16.351,or better download it from here

If you have any question or challenge during the installation don't hesitate to use our comment box to ask and we will answer you as quick as possible.

Share and Tell a friend about the good news. Also use my signature below to download the new whatsapp that come with video call iconURL 9jaextradotcom the robot removed my url full link,sorry about that

Re: You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call by kunlexy1759(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one.
Re: You Can See Where Your Partner Is On This New Whatsapp Video Call by awais1997: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2016
whatsapp has got video call feature. initially there was a beta of whatsapp for the purpose of activating whatsapp video call. but now they have added into their new update.Whatsapp Video Call Feature which let their users to fulfill all of their requirements through this single app that will beat all other alternatives of it and it is indeed a fast one and most probably i have seen people are looking to know How to Activate Whatsapp video calling Feature.it will be done if you follow me step by step and i am gonna reveal an step by step Guide to let you know about Activate Whatsapp Video Calling Feature to make you understand that, there is not any Rocket Science behind this and let me tell you first that still they are still trying to make it fully work as according to Techrunch they are saying that Just some of the users can have this feature but, i am going to tell you a trick that you will also be one them who will have video call feature into his whatsapp just keep your eyes here and follow me. you may check this guide for more How to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Download Free Apk

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Smartphones Are Secretly Spying On Users, Report Claims / Waw!!! See Testimonies Of Those That Are Enjoying The #glofreedataday / How To Upgrade To Android Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.