Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:17 AM

PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU (13555 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Quelme: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
We the Alumni of the great Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma are proud of you sir. Carry on with your good works.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
see ehn his visit would have made sense if at the end of his lecture he selected students at random to pay for their tuition fees till they graduate from LASU. enough of those sweet talks to unnecessarily impress those who have less
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by ugosonjay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
My Mentor. I know one day i wil become great like u or even greater. Good development
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by DavidMarshal(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
why is he sweating like that?.. no AC in a whole Lasu hall.. I blame VC
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by morbeta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
One out of 100 million reasons I love this man is this, hour is simply addressed as Mr. Tony Elumelu. Not Jagaban, Okosisi, Otunba, Ugwuoke ehi 1, etc.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Handsomecole(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmn!!! Never knew that LASU was standard enough to host such an individual. Anyway sha! Dem try, it surely gives Dem hope.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Hardeydamola(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Up next make Akala too con Lecture for Lautech
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
we are indeed LASU...we are proud... greater LASU!
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by CioAngels(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hm, Nigeria, this is same man who wants to run UBA aground, he is part of the reasons the bank is standing on one leg by running it as a one man business where he would say give me 20m there. Hope Efcc will go after his brother to pay back millions of depositors monies he gave to him to campaign for delta state governorship election which he lost.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by AmbodOfLASU: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Handsomecole:
Hmmmn!!! Never knew that LASU was standard enough to host such an individual. Anyway sha! Dem try, it surely gives Dem hope.

Loool... LASU has really really changed bro. The LASU you knew is not the same LASU now. The present LASU is a "NEW LASU" under the new VC - Professor Olanrewaju Fagbohun.

The below also happened just yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/3469119/lasu-students-defeat-u.i-futa
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lecturimg dem on how to launder public funds thru a commercial bank as u and jim ovia did for wike akpabio uduaghan dasuki diezani and theodore orji......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Askmewhy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Elumelu and his HEIRS company are fake. Ask him about X Logistic then now XL Something something. They never pay pension contributions for their staff till tomorrow even when the law says once u have a number of staff u must contribute and staff also contribute. Ask if the company has ever pay pension to pension funds.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by Radicalism(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
THE CLASS
All the Powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Czar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as Communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the Opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of Communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?
Two things result from this fact.
I. Communism is already acknowledged by all European Powers to be itself a Power.
II. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Communism with a Manifesto of the party itself.
Re: PHOTOS From Tony Elumelu's Lecture In LASU by layeenka(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sultty:
This hall is the MBA hall beside school of science,i can recognise this hall anytime anyday. up lasu greater Nigeria.
Isaalie.....thats the new auditorium,beside Iba gate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov T.A Orji Slashes ABSU Fees By 20% / 2010/2011 Federal Polytechnic Offa Admission / NANS Ekiti: Its Blackmail To Blame Erelu Fayemi For FUOYE Students’ Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.