Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj (639 Views)

Simply Tacha Show Off Her Amazing Body During UK Tour On Twitter / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj by donogaga(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Bangalee was scheduled to perform alongside Tekno in Manchester, Birmingham and London.

For now, D’banj will not be performing in the UK as scheduled

Nigerian pop star, D’banj‘s highly publicised tour of the United Kingdom, earlier scheduled for Manchester on November 11, Birmingham on November 12 and London on November 13, 2016, has failed to hold.

The tour was to be his first performance in UK in almost four years and was meant to be hosted by Capital Xtra’s DJ Abrantee with support performance from Tekno.

In an exclusive chat with Thenetng, D’banj confirmed and explained why the tour didn’t hold.

In his words, ‘The promoters promised to secure the work permit and apparently didn’t and wanted me to perform without one and I couldn’t.’

He’s however yet to confirm new dates and locations for the tour.

D’banj, who is currently in UK, received theBEFFTA Entertainment Icon Award at the British House of Parliament in Westminster, London From Lord John Bird a few days ago.

http://thenet.ng/2016/11/why-my-uk-tour-didnt-hold-dbanj/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: 'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj by psalmprodigy(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Are you asking me or something?
Re: 'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2016
Ma nigga smiley
Re: 'Why My UK Tour Didn't Hold' - D'banj by Bujumbura(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2016
But i read here that he was in London already with naked girls for the show undecided

Dbanj kindly send those girls back to naija for awon fans grin

We don't care whether you perform in London because we only know you have one hit track this year.

Don't take that Tekno Pana boy there or else he will steal the show with his hit song song and also steal your girls with his Big Cassava

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Blasts Surgery Claims After Flaunting Flat Belly 2 Weeks After Giving / Man Catches Cheating Wife By Following Her With A Drone. (Nosygist) / Fakebords List: Runtown Fakes Billbords Song Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.