Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (38730 Views)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Dawatech(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Just like Tecno, Infinix too follow their footstep by releasing the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Norman4real:
on what basis do u say these infinix and tecno phones don't last more than a year... For your info these phones are very durable, I've owned an h6 for 2 years and it still works, i had a phantom a+ that also lasted about 2 years until it got charging issues and i sold it... It all comes down to the person using it and how well he handles his gadgets. That aside however i agree there are some units and get damaged prematurely but such issues are not restricted to Chinese manufactures coz even with samsung, LG, apple such issues happen once in a while.
tell dem oooo.I've been using my zero 3 for almost a year now,my sis zero(1st gen) will be two years come Jan 2017.product quality isn't by name alone I mean how many times have u heard of a one plus or Infinix or meizu or huawei or xiaomi device exploding compared to apple and samsung
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
davthom:
the only way to solve it is to merge your internal storage and SD card together but the bad thing is u won't be able to use your mem card on any other device,personally for me I have a 64gb SD card and I am not willing to tie it down to one device
the way it is going now i don't mind
merging it o, i can get new memory card, how do i merge it
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
wizzprince:
the way it is going now i don't mind
merging it o, i can get new memory card, how do i merge it
in setting under storage,select ur men card the tap the option menu on the top right and tap setting its right there but back up all ur files on your PC or flash drive b4 u do it oooo

Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Talk2nanro:
liar of the century
In as much as you don't know him in real life, you might not be right calling him a liar. Not every nairalanders is a broken a$s like the majority. He could be someone you never have imagined.
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Wolex143: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
augster:
Yeah
Please is infinix hot still available in your store?
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by augster(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wolex143:
Please is infinix hot still available in your store?
no
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Wolex143: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
augster:
no
oh no. Anyway thanks.
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2016
davthom:
in setting under storage,select ur men card the tap the option menu on the top right and tap setting its right there but back up all ur files on your PC or flash drive b4 u do it oooo
whc infinix zero are you using, yours is different from mine as shown in the pix , mine will say 14.4g free and yet it will still say no space, i try dat merging but i don't know how to do it
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
wizzprince:
whc infinix zero are you using, yours is different from mine as shown in the pix , mine will say 14.4g free and yet it will still say no space, i try dat merging but i don't know how to do it
zero 3
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
davthom:
zero 3
abi na fake i buy ni
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2016
wizzprince:
abi na fake i buy ni
are u already on 6.0 marshmallow or u are still on 5.1 lollipop
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
davthom:
are u already on 6.0 marshmallow or u are still on 5.1 lollipop
please help o
, am still on 5.0
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
wizzprince:
please help o
, am still on 5.0
the storage merging is for android6.0.but 5.1 lollipop is better bcoz it can use ur SD card as default storage.maybe go to setting storage and select SD card as default memory
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
the storage merging is for android6.0.but 5.1 lollipop is better bcoz it can use ur SD card as default storage.maybe go to setting storage and select SD card as default memory
i choose sd as default memory yet , i can't still download , i can only store in sd using usb or Bluetooth, abeg how can i get 6.0
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
wizzprince:
i choose sd as default memory yet , i can't still download , i can only store in sd using usb or Bluetooth, abeg how can i get 6.0
my zero 3 didn't get an ota update notification until more than a month and a half since there had been an official version on their site.its really easy just go to infinixmobility.com(their official site) go to support check if there is an update for your phone,download the tf card update with similar build number to yours(check about phone in your setting) and place it in your mem card.go to the system update app select update from local and select the file u downloaded and then select upgrade.remember 2 back up ur files first
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by wizzprince(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
my zero 3 didn't get an ota update notification until more than a month and a half since there had been an official version on their site.its really easy just go to infinixmobility.com(their official site) go to support check if there is an update for your phone,download the tf card update with similar build number to yours(check about phone in your setting) and place it in your mem card.go to the system update app select update from local and select the file u downloaded and then select upgrade.remember 2 back up ur files first
lk whc file , i have notin in d fone except apps
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
wizzprince:
lk whc file , i have notin in d fone except apps
k
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by sunshineV(f): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

they keep on dumping low standard phone here and keep selling them at a ridiculous amount

and you guy keep buying them..you can only find these phone in west Africa because they know you all are gullible enough to waste your money on sub standard product.

the only andriod product that is worth buying and will give you a long time usage is Samsung

anything other than samsung count me out
dis guy na Samsung marketer
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by sunshineV(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:

yeah the nuclear bomb..sh!t happen so deal with it..it was a one time thing..we cant always be perfect
comfam Samsung marketer
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by olo2phemmy: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rally impressed with Infinix, this is awesome
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by lafayette(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2016
See detailed guide on how to root Infinix Zero 4 and also install CarlivTouch recovery

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/12/how-to-root-infinix-zero-4-using.html
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by Astutechris(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Infinix Zero 4 Plus is the phone... though quite expensive.
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by heezey(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
The Infix zero 4 is a great phone, but is also has its drawbacks. Its bettter to be well informed before making your purchase.
Here are 5 things no one told you about the Infinix zero 4: www.trustorrun.com/infinix-zero-4-review
Infinix zero 4 review: What you should know before saying I do.
Re: The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! by heezey(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Here are 5 things no one told you about the Infinix zero 4.
Learn more in this Infinix zero 4 review: www.trustorrun.com/infinix-zero-4-review

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily / Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.