Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) (38459 Views)

Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by bomsybomsy(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Madam,You do kwn that Otuokpoti and Agbura communities in ogbia l.g.a of bayelsa state,Dot get there drinking water from those pictures,Please you guy should look at those picture carefully.Those innocent children where hire to art as if they are geting there drinking water from there.I agree with her,There was spillege.But before and after the spillege those communities dot got there drinking water from source,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
I want to ask some questions here pls why is that the honorables representing them can not do the needful and stop their children and youths from bombing the pipelines hmmm. It will be like that till eternity if they do not caution d niger delta avengers from their bad acts. It is really destroying the health of their children and the people at large. This is an oil spill that causes cancer to human body. D fg should all caution this oil companies.
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by progress69: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Sealeddeal:
You're an Islamist from Yoruba land. Biafranism will crush any dangerous Islamic plots you and your cohorts plans. Niger Delta is bleeding because of Islamists and their cursed leadership. We will usher in Biafra and bring solutions to the problems of all Biafrans.

Ok. I am even ISIS from Pakistan and Iraq. Have u had a mind blowing cum?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by bomsybomsy(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2016
woodcook:
Looks like the kids are trying to scoop oil from the water.

I think this is a case of bad reporting if the op can not correct the title I suggest the thread be deleted.

I hate misleading and false news.
Please dot trust our politician,Look at the pictures very carefully.Those children where to art.Otuokpoti and Agbure communities in bayelsa state dot get there drinking water from that source.Believe me or believe the politicians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by tdayof(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Can someone explain how this is possible with this?

2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by dienlmods: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
jejemanito:
I would have liked to join issues but to what end?

The only reason folks like you thrive is because out of 180 million Nigerians, 90% are dumb and plagued with the inability to THINK FOR THEMSELVES

So you just keep having at it while the fun lasts
Of course, your are right, but you are simply among the number one of the 90% dumb people...

If you are a True ND, or come from Udi that OBJ massacred or from ogoni, or among those who had died as result of Northern and Western Nigeria evil ...you would know the difference between 1+1 and 1×1

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by MrDavidson: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
That's not true. Those children are scooping oil from the water, not fetching water from the oil. Whichever is true, this is simply the handiwork of "scavenger" militants. After blowing up pipelines, they'll come back looking for cheap sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by jejemanito: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
dienlmods:

Of course, your are right, but you are simply among the number one of the 90% dumb people...

If you are a True ND, or come from Udi that OBJ massacred or from ogoni, or among those who had died as result of Northern and Western Nigeria evil ...you would know the difference between 1+1 and 1×1
North and West have contributed to our regional malaise yet ANY TRUE ND BORN, ESPECIALLY ONE THAT GREW UP THERE knows that 80% of our problems is from our so called bad leaders

Take GEJ for example

The mumu couldn't even use corruption to better Niger deltans lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would have been understandable if he was a SAINT but you gaddamn know he wasn't one!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by jimoceans14(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=UrennaNkoll post=51103828]Too bad.
Rather its begging NDA and their allies to stop using their own hands to kill their children. For this one, come back in 2020, you'll still meet this water like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2016
progress69:

What is this by force attaché. Get this straight, if there will be any disintegration at all, Biafra can go, Niger Delta Republic is what we want. I have never seen any Niger Deltan force themselves on you lots like this. *spits*
Who wants you cockroaches around? *spits*

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by ba7man(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2016
The best solution to this is to bomb more pipelines.
NDA and their supporters (2016).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by limeta(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Biafra would have solved this problems but some Riverine people joined FG to imprison themselves.
That pics represents death. There can never be a better thing that can come from Nigeria.

Stupid talk like this can change the minds of people in niger delta in surport of ipob
If this is how is going to be in yr biafra maybe you should go it alone
Just what the yorubas are telling us ss is what you ve shown here.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Some people think avoiding to discuss a problem will somehow solve that problem. They will continue to be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Sirfrederick(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Oil companies eh

Check my signature
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Sealeddeal(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
limeta:

Stupid talk like this can change the minds of people in niger delta in surport of ipob
If this is how is going to be in yr biafra maybe you should go it alone
Just what the yorubas are telling us ss is what you ve shown here.
If you want believe what Yoruba people tell you, if you want believe what Yoruba Muslims tell you. That's your cup of tea. The one your fathers believed is what you see in that pictures above. You may even be a Muslim from Edo.
Biafra is a movement.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Eibams60(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2016
I don die
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by kayDooo(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Mologi:
Op.....they are not drinking it...

They doing themselves by scooping the oil.....

Good riddance to bad nonsense....
you are right

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by CXLVII: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2016
Thought GEj cleaned-up all this spillage? grin grin grin

The region has been in darkness for too long, All thanks to there leaders and elders.

Asari, Tompolo, oritsejafor and Co be making billions in disguise that they re fighting for the region.

Avengers need to blow up more oil pipelines s that the ND environment can be cleaner and safer.

#WhoIsDoingWho

NDDC is just a looting ministry for ND elites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by kayDooo(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
woodcook:
Looks like the kids are trying to scoop oil from the water.

I think this is a case of bad reporting if the op can not correct the title I suggest the thread be deleted.

I hate misleading and false news.
Correct. No mind d rubbish author. Mitcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by c4tnoelz: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2016
God i thank You for my region

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by criuze(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2016
please somebody should not let the Avengers see this
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by arsenal33: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2016
keep bombing the pipelines and drinking more oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Looks like cheap propaganda angry
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Omonigeriarere: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2016
UrennaNkoll:
Too bad.
Rather its begging NDA and their allies to stop using their own hands to kill their children. For this one, come back in 2020, you'll still meet this water like this.

Thunder fire anybody who is trying to stop any Avengers from further blowing of pipelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by holysainbj(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
looking closely it seems d kids are rather scooping the crude floating on d water and not drinking it in any way.....
however this is totally unacceptable, why wouldn't Niger Deltans feel cheated! God help us all
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by onatisi(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
The problem of Nigeria isnt about the dullard alone ,although he contributes 85% of the current problems but the main issue with Nigeria is foundational and it is only a total national restructuring that can move this nation forward

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by wellmax(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
ring7:
Lemme hear somebori calling them terrorist again,their are fighting for they right.

What right, what have their leaders done with all the monies gotten over the years. Let them secede, if the problem of leadership is not solved, they will end up killing each other.
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by canalily(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Its a lie o o oh shocked these are children that went to scup oil when the pipe was bursted
Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by michoim(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
What of oil spillage due to Niger Delta Avengers. Have you ask the Avengers to stop bombing...?And ask Jonathan to stop sponsoring the Avengers. So Jonathan having done nothing for his own people when he was in power, the only gift he has for his people is to give them Avengers to bomb and spill their oil. What a damned generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by lailo: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
They are supposed to stone their leaders especially GEJ.Where is 13% oil derivation,monthly federal allocations,Ministry of Niger Delta annual budget,Amnesty programmes,oil companies community development programmes packages,world bank loans and assisted projects giving to d region,OSOPADEC,DESOPADEC,RISOPADEC etcMeanwhile Tompolo,Asaridokubo,Jonathan,Akpabio,Ibori,PEJ all became billionaires overnight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) by Kollyman: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Can someone else something else I am seeing that pic

Those children were only scooping the oil floating on the water, they aren't drinking it men.

Those pikin dey hustle like their papa/brother. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.